• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Planning a Church Fundraiser: Suggestions Welcome!

In summary, Pampered Chef can assist with planning a church fundraiser by offering a variety of high-quality kitchen products, as well as a fundraising program that allows organizations to earn a percentage of sales from a Pampered Chef party. Popular fundraising ideas for a church event include bake sales, silent auctions, dinners, and donation drives. To reach potential donors or sponsors, consider reaching out to local businesses and utilizing social media and email marketing. To maximize profits, offer a variety of products, set up a raffle or auction, and promote the event in advance. Involving the church community in planning and execution can create a sense of unity and support, such as forming a committee and asking for volunteers.
slhalepc
I just addressed 72 invites for a church fundraiser, and that is only the ones who do not come regular. We are doing somthing in the Bi weekly newsletter for the "regulars". I have 16 people with packets and have about 5 more to see this week. Not to mention the facebook event that I have created and asked everyone to invite form their friend list. I just hope all this work pays off!!!!
Now for deciding on the final menu. I have told the group chariperson that they will have to fix refreshments to actually "feed" everyone. I have suggested things that will show off Pampered chef products, cool and serve-Fruit tray, adjustable tiered tower- mini muffins, cake stand-breakfeast bunt cake ect....
Does anyone have any other suggestions or ideas for other products? As well as a suggestion for a demo recipe. (keeping in mind this many people will make me a nerves wreck).

For demo recipe, keep it simple - show off salsa in the Manual Food Processor or assemble a quick trifle. The trifle feeds a lot or if you do the salsa you could have a couple batches premade for them to test.Don't forget to have something to show off the bamboo!

Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!Some other suggestions for products to showcase at the fundraiser could be the microwave chip maker for making homemade chips, the salad chopper for a quick and easy salad demonstration, the garlic press for a garlic bread recipe, or the stoneware for a delicious casserole dish. As for a demo recipe, you could try making a simple and delicious dip using the garlic press and microwave chip maker, or a healthy and colorful salad using the salad chopper. Good luck with the fundraiser!

1. How can Pampered Chef assist with planning a church fundraiser?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of products that are perfect for fundraising events. Our high-quality kitchen tools and cookware make great gifts and are sure to be a hit with your supporters. We also have a fundraising program that allows your organization to earn a percentage of sales from a Pampered Chef party.

2. What are some popular fundraising ideas for a church event?

Some popular fundraising ideas for a church event include hosting a bake sale, organizing a silent auction, or holding a dinner or luncheon. You could also consider selling tickets to a special event, such as a concert or performance, or creating a donation drive for specific items or services.

3. How can we reach out to potential donors or sponsors for our church fundraiser?

Consider reaching out to local businesses or community organizations for potential sponsorships or donations. You could also utilize social media and email marketing to promote your event and reach a wider audience. Don't forget to also spread the word within your church community and ask for support from church members.

4. What are some tips for maximizing profits at a church fundraiser?

One tip for maximizing profits at a church fundraiser is to offer a variety of products or activities to appeal to different interests. You could also consider setting up a raffle or auction for high-ticket items. Additionally, promoting your event well in advance and creating a sense of urgency can help drive higher sales.

5. How can we involve our church community in the planning and execution of the fundraiser?

Involving your church community in the planning and execution of the fundraiser can help create a sense of unity and support for the event. Consider forming a committee to handle different aspects of the fundraiser, such as advertising, logistics, and sales. You could also ask for volunteers to help with set up, sales, and clean up on the day of the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bethany.harapat
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • chefheidi2003
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • slhalepc