• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Food ideas

danielsdundee

Sep 15, 2006
I have a bridal shower that I'm doing in 2 weeks and its at a Town Hall. There is no oven or microwave and I told the Bride I would be willing to make some appetizers. Anyone have suggestions of food that would be easy to make and transport. Not sure how many guests will be coming, but would like to make a couple of things at least. Thanks for your the help and ideas.

Mar 10, 2010
what time is the shower? brunch? lunch? mid afternoon? That would make all the difference in deciding. Anything made in the large bar pan is easily transported.

mandy

danielsdundee

Sep 15, 2006
It will be in the afternoon...

JennLizFran

Gold Member
Jul 14, 2009
The Greek Cheese Torta is easy to transport (still in the bowl), looks great on the SA round platter, and is always a hit at my events! :)

cheflorraine

Gold Member
May 19, 2009
How about a trifle of some sort?
The Sundried Tomato Tart Squares in the Large Bar Pan would also work well as an appetizer (they taste just as good cooled off as they do hot).

Careyann

Gold Member
Jan 27, 2010
Clubhouse Chicken squares from the All the best cookbook are so good and they are a cool appetizer so they don't need to be hot. So yummy!

Dotty

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2010
Mini muffins or tarts in the tart pan should be fine at room temp.

DEBBI

May 25, 2007
Pecan crusted blue cheese bites... Yummy

scottcooks

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jul 7, 2005
3-2-1 cake in the stoneware fluted pan

danielsdundee

Sep 15, 2006
Thanks for all the ideas....

Suzballard

Novice Member
Sep 20, 2009
The new orange marscapone cheese tartlets in the new dessert cookbook!!

Jolie_Paradoxe

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2009
Cream Cheese with any of our sauces. Oil Dipping Seasonings with bread. Nectarine salsa cups....

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
csnteacher
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
Replies
Views