• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

October Fundraiser: Quick & Delicious Pampered Chef Recipe Ideas

In summary, the October Fundraiser is an annual event by Pampered Chef to raise money for charities. To participate, you can either host a party and donate a portion of sales, or purchase select products. Popular recipes include Mini Vegetable Pizza, Chicken Fajita Quesadillas, and Mini Apple Tarts. All recipes can be customized for dietary restrictions. A portion of sales will be donated to the chosen charity.
Princess
I'm doing in a fundraiser in October..unaware of the amount of ppl attending, so I was going to do a demo (club house chicken sqaures of cool veggie pizza) and have another one premade, what else can I make from PC that is quick and makes lots of? perhaps a dessert recipe????

Touch down Taco dip, Teramisu brownie squares...

That sounds like a great idea for your fundraiser! If you're looking for another quick and easy dish to make, I would suggest trying out PC's Buffalo Chicken Dip. It's always a crowd-pleaser and can easily be made in large quantities. For a dessert, you could make PC's No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake. It's a simple and delicious recipe that can be made ahead of time and easily transported to the fundraiser. Good luck with your event!

What is the October Fundraiser?

The October Fundraiser is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef to raise money for various charities and causes.

How can I participate in the October Fundraiser?

To participate in the October Fundraiser, you can either host a Pampered Chef party and donate a portion of the sales to the chosen charity, or you can purchase select products that will directly benefit the fundraiser.

What are some quick and delicious recipe ideas for the October Fundraiser?

Some popular recipe ideas for the October Fundraiser include the Mini Vegetable Pizza, Chicken Fajita Quesadillas, and Mini Apple Tarts. These recipes are easy to make and perfect for hosting a Pampered Chef party.

Can I customize the recipes for dietary restrictions?

Yes, all of our recipes for the October Fundraiser can be easily customized for dietary restrictions. We offer options for gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegetarian diets, so everyone can enjoy the delicious food.

How does the October Fundraiser benefit the chosen charity?

A portion of the sales from the October Fundraiser will be donated directly to the chosen charity. This allows us to make a meaningful contribution and support important causes in our communities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJWarren
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • mgranich
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
Replies