• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Food Holidays & National Food Months

In summary, a food holiday or national food month is a designated time to celebrate and raise awareness about a specific food or cuisine, often chosen by organizations or associations. While some have official recognition, many are created by individual groups. There are various ways to participate, such as trying new recipes and sharing on social media. Pampered Chef offers products and recipes for different food holidays and national food months.
keynibear
I found this really neat list of national food holidays, along with a list of food days.

Today, September 23rd is national White Chocolate Day. This would be a great way to make the candy corn fudge on Show Talk, since it uses white chocolate.

National Chili week is the first week of Ocotber. You could make the White Chicken Chlii, or your favorite chili recipe at a show.

Here is the link to the list http://www.thenibble.com/fun/more/facts/food-holidays.asp

I just thought it might be helpful to come up with a theme, or at the very least share some fun facts at our shows.

Thanks! I've suspected there was a site like that out there as I've seen facebook posts about it being a certain day. This will be a good resource- thanks for posting!

Agreed, nice list to plan around!

1. What is a "food holiday" or "national food month"?

A food holiday or national food month is a designated time to celebrate and raise awareness about a specific food or type of cuisine. These holidays and months are often created by food organizations or associations to promote their products and bring attention to certain foods.

2. How are food holidays and national food months chosen?

Food holidays and national food months are typically chosen by organizations or associations that represent a particular food or cuisine. They may also be chosen based on cultural traditions or historical significance.

3. Are there official or recognized food holidays and national food months?

There are some food holidays and national food months that are officially recognized by government agencies, such as National Nutrition Month in March and National Milkshake Day on September 12th. However, many food holidays and months are created by individual organizations and may not have official recognition.

4. How can I participate in food holidays and national food months?

There are many ways to participate in food holidays and national food months. You can try new recipes using the featured food, visit local restaurants or food festivals that celebrate the food, or share your own favorite recipes and dishes on social media using the designated hashtag.

5. Does Pampered Chef offer any products or recipes for specific food holidays or national food months?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of products and recipes for different food holidays and national food months. Our website and social media pages often feature ideas and inspiration for celebrating these special occasions with our cooking and baking tools.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • flemings99
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
aried
Replies
Views
GourmetGirl