• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Food for Thought About Bookings

In summary, Tammy Stanley is a direct sales consultant and her products are eye-opening. She recommends always generating two bookings from every show and The Booking that Got Away illustrates the importance of this.
esavvymom
Staff member
*I was doing some background research on who Tammy Stanley is- since she's the guest speaker at the NC Workshop. While looking at some of her products, I saw this and thought it was very eye-opening. In fact, I think I need to print it and put it on my wall above my desk!!*-------(from her website)-----
When you first became a direct sales consultant, you were probably told that the key was getting the first few home shows and after that, your future business would come from the home shows that would be booked from those first home shows.I need to emphasize that there's nothing wrong with being told that. Point blank, you would have more business than you could handle in just two months of starting your business, even if you only started with one home show, by always generating two bookings at every show.

Now depending on how long you've been in direct sales, you might have already heard about, "The Booking that Got Away." The following diagram shows you what happens in your business when you fail to generate two bookings from every show you hold. Just as an example, let's suppose your average earnings from a show are $150.
LostBooking.jpg
As you can see, generating only one booking from every show instead of two results in 4 shows held in an eight week period of time as opposed to 15!It also adds up to $1,650 of lost opportunity and only $600 in profits. That's right, instead of earning $2,250 in those 8 weeks you would only earn $600.Also, beginning with the seventh week of your business you could have four shows a week! You cannot afford to ignore the overwhelmingly positive impact of generating two bookings from every show!Becoming a master at this easily increases your business by 300%!

Thanks for posting this! It has really opened up my eyes to the possibility that will occur when I get 2 or more bookings per show :D

great! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks!

It makes me more excited to hear her at Conference!

And for those who are going - ALWAYS make one of your workshops the Special Speaker workshop! All of the others will be available online, and you can learn from them....but this is a one time shot to hear the special speaker!

Thank you for posting!

WOW!!! I never looked at it that way...

1. How can I increase my bookings as a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, there are a few key strategies you can use to increase your bookings. First, make sure you are consistently reaching out to potential hosts and sharing the benefits of hosting a party. Utilize social media and word of mouth to spread the word about your business. Additionally, offering incentives or discounts for hosting a party can also be an effective way to boost bookings.

2. What are some creative theme ideas for Pampered Chef parties?

There are endless possibilities for themed Pampered Chef parties! Some popular ideas include a holiday baking party, a girls' night in with wine and appetizers, or a DIY pizza night. Get creative and think about what would appeal to your target audience. You can also offer special recipes or products that tie into the theme to make the party even more unique.

3. How do I deal with cancellations or no-shows for a booked party?

Cancellations and no-shows are an inevitable part of any business, but there are a few steps you can take to minimize their impact on your bookings. First, make sure you have a clear cancellation policy in place and communicate it to your hosts. You can also offer incentives for rescheduling a cancelled party or hosting a makeup party. Finally, always follow up with a no-show to see if they would like to reschedule or host a virtual party instead.

4. What are the benefits of hosting a virtual Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a virtual Pampered Chef party has many benefits, including convenience for both the host and guests, the ability to reach a wider audience, and the opportunity for guests to participate from the comfort of their own homes. Additionally, virtual parties often have higher attendance rates and can be just as fun and engaging as in-person parties.

5. How can I track and manage my bookings as a Pampered Chef consultant?

There are several tools and resources available to help you track and manage your bookings as a Pampered Chef consultant. The Pampered Chef app offers a booking tracker feature, and there are also independent tools such as a booking calendar or spreadsheet that you can use. It's important to find a system that works for you and stay organized to ensure you are staying on top of your bookings and reaching your goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Deb Bixler
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • melissa3026
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Pedey