• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Is My Friend's Food Chopper a Pampered Chef Model?

In summary, Lisa's friend told her that her food chopper wasn't working, and Lisa checked to see if the chopper was from Pampered Chef and it was a discontinued model. Lisa offered her a 10% discount on a new one.
lisamommy
Help!!
A friend of a host told me her food chopper wasn't working. I told her to show it to me next time I saw her, and I would order the replacement part. She brings me this thing that slightly resembles the pampered chef food chopper, but dosen't say Pampered Chef anywhere on it. It has a label that says "ZYLIZZ" Switzerland. She insists that it was ordered from a PC party. I have only been doing Pampered Chef for 6 months. Could this be an earlier model??
Thanks,
Lisa

I know that a few years ago or so the food chopper was redone and there used to be some kind of sharpener that you could use on the old one and I think that is the company that made them, but I don't know for sure, does she have her receipt still? What is it doing or not doing for that matter?

That sounds like the discontinued model of the food chopper. She must have bought that quite a long time ago.

Fodd ChopperIt sticks. It really looks below Pampered Chef standards. The spring on the handle is exposed, the The clear food cup is "ribbed". I just don't want to hand it back to her and tell her she's crazy and it's not made by PC if it actually was. She doesn't have the receipt. I do want to tell her to try and find the person who sold it to her.
Lisa

Thanks,

At least now I can let her know that it is a discontinued model. I just didn't want to look like I didn't care. Maybe she'll buy a new one from me (I doubt it)
Thanks again, I knew you guys could help me out! :)

Your customer is not trying to pull a fast one on you lisamommy! It really is a Pampered Chef Food Chopper! :D I have one. I've had mine for at least 9 if not 10 years. The spring squeeks when depressed, there is a clear plastic guard that puzzles over the zigzag of the blades, and it looks pretty archaic but it's the "real deal" !! ;)

Lee Anne

Lisa--Long before I found this resource I had a host pull one of those out of her cupboard and I told her that it was most definitely not a PC item. I said our stuff has The Pampered Chef written somewhere on it. At that time I was only doing PC for about 6 months. I don't know why I assumed I knew everything about the company after 6 months.

She will appreciate that you checked on it for her. I would offer her a 10% discount on a new one. I bet that would make her day!!

1. How can I tell if my friend's food chopper is a Pampered Chef model?

There are a few ways to determine if a food chopper is a Pampered Chef model. First, check the logo on the product. All Pampered Chef products will have the company's logo printed or engraved on them. You can also compare the product to images of Pampered Chef food choppers online to see if they match. Lastly, you can look for a product number or name on the chopper and search for it on the Pampered Chef website.

2. What are the benefits of using a Pampered Chef food chopper?

Pampered Chef food choppers are known for their high-quality and durability. They are designed to make chopping and dicing tasks quick and easy. They also come with a lifetime guarantee, so you can trust that you are investing in a reliable and efficient kitchen tool.

3. Can I purchase replacement parts for a Pampered Chef food chopper?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers replacement parts for their food choppers. You can purchase them on their website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. Some common replacement parts include blades, lids, and pushers.

4. How do I clean and maintain my Pampered Chef food chopper?

To clean your Pampered Chef food chopper, disassemble it and wash each part with warm soapy water. You can also place the parts in the dishwasher, but be sure to remove the blades first. To maintain your chopper, make sure to dry the parts thoroughly before reassembling and storing. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners on the chopper to prevent damage.

5. Can I use my Pampered Chef food chopper for other types of food besides vegetables?

Yes, Pampered Chef food choppers can be used for a variety of foods, including fruits, nuts, and even cooked meats. However, it is not recommended to use the chopper for hard or frozen foods, as this can dull the blades or damage the product. Always follow the instructions and recommendations provided by Pampered Chef when using the chopper.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• emiscookin
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
emiscookin
  • Cindycooks
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • christinaspc