• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a new chopper during KE month?

Send and email to [email protected] tell them your cons# and your issue. It takes a few days to get a reply.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
Mine has about had it. Can you get a new chopper during KE month? I forgot.

You can get anything you want during KE month!

Yep. Anything in the catalog. The only restrictions are one per item, and total retail value $500 or less. It's the month 4 KE that has more restrictions (nothing that's in the kit).

Ha-ha... I beat Ann to the post!

K.i.s.s.!!!

thanks, now I know what to save my pennies for.

FYI... If you got it in your kit and have been in buis less than 5 years just get it replaced. I just did. I had not been happy with my blades for a while.

Also regardless if you got it in your kit the FC has a 5 year warranty.

etteluap70PC said:
FYI... If you got it in your kit and have been in buis less than 5 years just get it replaced. I just did. I had not been happy with my blades for a while.

Also regardless if you got it in your kit the FC has a 5 year warranty.

oh wow i'm glad you posted this, i've only been in it since dec. and here lately it seems as though it doesn't want to chop good.

I'm having the same problem with mine and I just got mine in February. It seems I have to pound it for a long time before it chops (especially chicken). Do I just contact HO or is there an email I can send. I've never done this before.

I have a customer that her collor keeps busting at the top. I am ordering her 2nd replacement collar this week. I am not sure how long she has had it. She did not order it from me. She use to actually be a consultant too.

Send and email to [email protected] tell them your cons# and your issue. It takes a few days to get a reply.

And yes you do need to pound hard with chicken and it's easy to overload the cup.

jrstephens said:
I have a customer that her collor keeps busting at the top. I am ordering her 2nd replacement collar this week. I am not sure how long she has had it. She did not order it from me. She use to actually be a consultant too.
She needs to make sure it's screwed on properly. I've heard that the collar breaks if it's not all the way screwed on. I think that's what happened to me. I think I would rather replace the whole thing than keep getting a new collar.

1. What is KE Month and why is it important?

KE Month stands for "Kitchen Essentials Month" and it is a special time of year where Pampered Chef focuses on promoting essential kitchen tools and gadgets. It is important because it allows customers to stock up on must-have items for their kitchen at a discounted price.

2. What is the New Chopper and how is it different from other choppers?

The New Chopper is our newest addition to our chopping and dicing tools. It is a compact, handheld chopper that quickly and easily chops fruits, vegetables, nuts, and more. It is different from other choppers because it has a unique pull-cord design that allows for a quicker and more efficient chopping process.

3. Can the New Chopper be used for other tasks besides chopping?

Yes, the New Chopper can also be used for dicing, mincing, and pureeing. It is a versatile tool that can handle a variety of tasks in the kitchen.

4. How do I clean and maintain my New Chopper?

The New Chopper can be easily disassembled for cleaning. Simply separate the blade cartridge from the lid and rinse both parts with warm, soapy water. Dry thoroughly before reassembling. The blades should be hand washed and the lid can be placed in the dishwasher for convenience.

5. Is the New Chopper covered by a warranty?

Yes, the New Chopper is covered by our standard limited lifetime warranty. This means that if there are any defects in materials or workmanship, we will replace the product free of charge. Please refer to our warranty policy for more details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
loreo
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • dldunphy
  • Products and Tips