• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Food Chopper Warranty: Lifetime vs 5 Year Explained

In summary, the Pampered Chef Food Chopper comes with a one-year limited warranty that covers defects in materials or workmanship. This includes issues with the blades, handle, or other components affecting functionality. To make a warranty claim, contact customer service for a replacement. The warranty does not cover damage from misuse or accidents, and there is currently no option for an extended warranty. Customer service is available for any issues with the chopper.
christinaspc
Silver Member
Tonight when I was calling potential hostess for May I had one ask me if pampered chef changed the warranty on the food chopper cause she remember the consultant telling it had a lifetime warranty and when I told her it had a 5 year warranty she said well which would pampered chef warranty the lifetime or the 5 year I told her I didn't think that the food chopper ever had lifetime and would check on that for her by the end of the conversation she went from having a catalog show to booking a cooking show !!!!! Thanks

No, the food chopper has never had a lifetime guarantee. I think I'm correct in saying that the only items that have had a lifetime guarantee are some of the cookware and the forged cutlery knives.

chefjeanine said:
No, the food chopper has never had a lifetime guarantee.

I think I'm correct in saying that the only items that have had a lifetime guarantee are some of the cookware and the forged cutlery knives.

And the salad choppers. Go figure. :)

beckyjsmith said:
And the salad choppers. Go figure. :)

And the old self-honing knives in the white cases, along with the old bread knife with the black handle.

for your helpHi there! Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We apologize for any confusion and we are happy to clarify the warranty on our food chopper. Our food chopper does come with a 5 year warranty, which covers any defects in materials or workmanship. We are committed to providing high quality products and stand behind our warranty. We are glad to hear that you were able to help the potential hostess and book a cooking show for May. We appreciate your dedication to our brand and wish you continued success in your business. Happy cooking!

What is the warranty for the Pampered Chef Food Chopper?

The Pampered Chef Food Chopper comes with a one-year limited warranty. This means that if your chopper breaks due to a defect in materials or workmanship within one year of purchase, we will replace it free of charge.

What is covered under the warranty?

The warranty covers defects in materials or workmanship that occur during normal use of the Food Chopper. This includes any issues with the blades, handle, or other components that affect the functionality of the chopper.

How do I make a warranty claim?

If your Food Chopper is within the one-year warranty period and you experience an issue, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-333-1873. They will assist you with the warranty process and provide you with a replacement chopper if necessary.

Does the warranty cover damage caused by misuse or accidents?

No, the warranty does not cover damage caused by misuse or accidents. This includes using the chopper for purposes other than intended, or dropping and breaking the chopper. The warranty only covers defects in materials or workmanship.

Can I purchase an extended warranty for the Food Chopper?

Currently, we do not offer an extended warranty for the Food Chopper. However, we stand behind the quality of our products and are confident in their durability and longevity. If you experience any issues with your chopper, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RossDeb2
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
larry Leisuresuit
  • tinat51796
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
legacypc46
  • cookinfletch