• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fondue? Chocolate? New Consultant Needs Ideas

In summary, if you're hosting a fondue party with a non-PC fondue pot, you can use your power tools to create fun and delicious dishes like chocolate fondue, cheese fondue, meat fondue, and vegetable fondue. Make sure to practice using the power tools beforehand and consider incorporating a specific theme for the party. Don't forget to also offer a variety of drinks to accompany the food.
Alicia Messenger
Hi all!
I am a brand new consultant with a VERY excited hostess.... she wants to use her non-PC fondue pot at her party and started launching into ideas about chocolate, etc. I just bought the shape makers that I can use on fruit that will arrive before her party, but I am at a loss for other recipes using the power tools. I was going to do a molten lava cake in the DCB, but she doesn't have a microwave... Apparently she has a double oven though.Ideas for the theme? Recipes? Tips? thanks in advance!

Here are some ideas and tips for hosting a fondue party with your non-PC fondue pot:1. Chocolate fondue: This is a classic and easy option for a fondue party. Use your power tools to create fun shapes out of fruits like strawberries, bananas, and pineapples to dip into the melted chocolate. You can also add in some marshmallows, pretzels, and graham crackers for a variety of dipping options.2. Cheese fondue: If your hostess has a double oven, you can use one of the ovens to melt cheese for a delicious cheese fondue. Use the power tools to cut up different types of bread, veggies, and meats for dipping. You can also add in some herbs and spices to customize the flavor of the cheese.3. Meat fondue: This is a fun option for a main course at the fondue party. Use the power tools to cut up different types of meats like chicken, beef, and shrimp. You can also marinate the meats beforehand to add some extra flavor. Serve with a variety of dipping sauces for a delicious and interactive meal.4. Vegetable fondue: For a healthier option, you can also use your power tools to cut up an assortment of veggies like carrots, bell peppers, and zucchini for dipping. You can also make a creamy dip using the food processor attachment for a tasty accompaniment.5. Tips for using the power tools: Before the party, make sure to familiarize yourself with the power tools and practice using them. You can also watch tutorial videos online for some inspiration and tips on how to use the tools effectively. Make sure to also have extra batteries on hand in case they run out during the party.6. Other ideas for the theme: You can also incorporate a specific theme for the fondue party, such as a chocolate-themed party where all the dipping options are chocolate-based, or a Mediterranean-themed party where the dips and ingredients are inspired by Mediterranean cuisine.7. Don't forget the drinks: No fondue party is complete without some delicious drinks to accompany the food. You can offer a variety of options like wine, beer, and non-alcoholic beverages to cater to all your guests.Remember to have fun and be creative with your fondue party. Your hostess and guests will surely have a great time and be impressed with your power tool skills!

1. What is the best type of chocolate to use for fondue?

The best type of chocolate for fondue is a high-quality, semi-sweet or dark chocolate. These types of chocolate have a higher cocoa content and melt smoother, making it easier to create a creamy and rich fondue.

2. Can I use a regular pot for fondue?

No, a regular pot is not recommended for fondue as it can easily burn the chocolate. It is best to use a fondue pot specifically designed for this purpose. This will ensure that the chocolate stays at the perfect temperature for dipping.

3. What are some popular items to dip in chocolate fondue?

Some popular items to dip in chocolate fondue are strawberries, bananas, marshmallows, pretzels, and pound cake. You can also get creative and try dipping other fruits, cookies, or even savory items like bacon or potato chips.

4. How do I clean a fondue pot after using it?

Cleaning a fondue pot is relatively easy. Make sure to clean it while the pot is still warm, as the chocolate will be easier to remove. Use hot water and a mild dish soap to clean the pot, and be sure to dry it thoroughly before storing.

5. Can I use a microwave to melt the chocolate for fondue?

Yes, you can use a microwave to melt the chocolate for fondue. However, be sure to use a microwave-safe bowl and heat the chocolate in short intervals, stirring in between, to avoid burning the chocolate.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• towerbabel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
towerbabel
  • Lynnski
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • Nightschild24