• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Following up With Facebook Contacts

In summary, to follow up with Facebook contacts, you can send private messages, comment on their posts, or reach out through other channels. The best time to follow up is during regular business hours and the content of your message should be based on the reason for your follow-up. The frequency of your follow-ups should be appropriate and avoid being too persistent. It may be appropriate to follow up with Facebook contacts you do not know personally, but be mindful of your approach and establish a personal connection first.
Niki Kate
What do you send as a quick: Thank you for attending; isn't our hostess great? And you should really host/join my team? for people who attend virtual/facebook parties?Everything people send for letters is LONG. I don't want a LONG thing - just a quick one off that I can send, that won't bore the person on the other end... I'm also hoping to sound fun and interesting, not just like a sales pitch.

I don't know, but I like where your head is at. People are busy. Keep it short and clever. Make them smile.

I don't send anything to individuals. If they're not a FB friend of mine, the message gets sent to a separate inbox that most people don't check.

So where is this separate inbox? I get messages from people I do not know and they are in the same place I look for messages from people I do know. Wondering how many I have in the other box.

When you click on Messages, you'll see at the top of the box that the word Recent is in bold. Right next to that is Message Requests. That's where messages from people who aren't friends appear.

I think I must be doing pretty well as there was only on message.

1. How do I follow up with Facebook contacts?

To follow up with Facebook contacts, you can send them a private message, comment on their posts, or tag them in relevant content. You can also reach out to them through other channels, such as email or phone, if you have that information.

2. When is the best time to follow up with Facebook contacts?

The best time to follow up with Facebook contacts may vary depending on your relationship with them and the purpose of your follow-up. Generally, it's best to reach out during regular business hours and avoid weekends and holidays. However, if your contact is someone you have a more personal relationship with, it may be appropriate to reach out at a more convenient time for them.

3. What should I say when following up with Facebook contacts?

The content of your follow-up message will depend on the reason for your follow-up. If you are following up about a previous conversation or meeting, remind them of the details and express your continued interest or gratitude. If you are reaching out to make a new connection or pitch a business idea, be concise and professional in your message.

4. How often should I follow up with Facebook contacts?

The frequency of your follow-ups will depend on the nature of your relationship and the purpose of your follow-up. It's generally recommended to avoid being too persistent or spammy, as this can turn off your contacts. If you don't receive a response after a few attempts, it may be best to move on and focus on other contacts.

5. Is it appropriate to follow up with Facebook contacts I do not know personally?

It depends on the context and purpose of your follow-up. If you are reaching out to make a new connection or pitch a business idea, it may be appropriate to follow up with Facebook contacts you do not know personally. However, be mindful of your approach and avoid being too pushy or intrusive. It's always best to establish a personal connection before reaching out to someone on Facebook.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
2 3
Replies
Views
babywings76