• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did Pampered Chef ever sell a flat folding cutting board?

In summary, someone at work says that they hate Pampered Chef because they bought a flat white cutting board and it eventually rolled up and got stuck in the draw. Cynthia says she doesn't remember anything like that from PC, but Tupperware might have been similar in design. It's been my experience that once someone's convinced something is from PC, it's almost impossible to change their mind.
smarteez2
Gold Member
Has Pampered Chef EVER sold a flat white cutting board that you can roll up and put in the draw? Someone I work with says he hates PC cause they bought one and after they used it the rolled it up and put in the draw and they could never get it to lie flat again after that. They are not thinking of the bakers matt or the new one we now have. I am pretty sure we never sold anything like that but I just want to double check. TYIA
Cynthia

I don't remember anything like that from PC.It's been my experience, though, that once someone's convinced something came from PC, it's almost impossible to dissuade them.

I don't think we have ever sold anything like that.

I'm pretty sure that is Tupperware.

ChefBeckyD said:
I'm pretty sure that is Tupperware.

I was just going to say the same thing. I think my mom had one...

Boy oh boy, that *&^%# Tuppered Chefware stuff.

Yeah, even worse when I put my cutting board on my stove and it gets so hot I can't touch the handle...and water leaks out of it. ;)

janetupnorth said:
Yeah, even worse when I put my cutting board on my stove and it gets so hot I can't touch the handle...and water leaks out of it. ;)
You should video that one and post it on YouTube! Oh wait..... :rolleyes:

pamperedlinda said:
You should video that one and post it on YouTube! Oh wait..... :rolleyes:

Janet and Linda! You are tickling my funny bone!

and Linda - you've made me laugh out loud twice today!

Yeah, for me CAL means client access license, for others it means who can I scam for money...

Laughter is good for the soul Becky.

ChefBeckyD said:
Janet and Linda! You are tickling my funny bone!

and Linda - you've made me laugh out loud twice today!

Yeah, it's been a long day and I have a headache so I couldn't resist! :D

I should go look at the video again and see how she's doing with her crusade.

pamperedlinda said:
I should go look at the video again and see how she's doing with her crusade.

'kay - and then report back to us.....

Unless she has deleted them, there haven't been anymore postings since we left her alone.

Thank youAll, I just knew we didnt sell anything like that!!

janetupnorth said:

Janet, you just made my night! Too funny!!!!

1. How do I use the folding cutting board?

To use the folding cutting board, simply unfold it and place it on a flat surface. Then, use it like a regular cutting board to chop, slice, or dice your ingredients. When you are finished, fold the board back up and store it away.

2. Is the folding cutting board dishwasher safe?

Yes, the folding cutting board is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing it with warm soapy water to prolong its lifespan.

3. What are the benefits of a folding cutting board?

A folding cutting board is great for saving space in your kitchen. It can easily be stored in a drawer or cabinet when not in use. Additionally, the folding feature allows for easy transfer of chopped ingredients into a pan or bowl.

4. Can the folding cutting board be used for hot foods?

No, the folding cutting board is not designed to withstand high heat. It is only intended for use with cold or room temperature foods.

5. How do I clean and maintain the folding cutting board?

To clean the folding cutting board, simply wash it with warm soapy water and dry it with a cloth. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive sponges, as they may damage the board. To maintain its longevity, regularly oil the cutting board with mineral oil.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • toobze
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
CRuff
  • chezshelly
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies