• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

For Sale: Host Packet and Catalog Show Folders

In summary, the Host Packet and Catalog Show Folders provided by Pampered Chef include catalogs, order forms, host rewards information, and product samples. These can be requested from a Pampered Chef consultant and customized for specific party needs. The materials are provided free of charge and can be kept after the party for future use.
cooking4pchef
I AM HANGING UP MY APPRON AND HAVE SOME FOLDERS FOR SALE.
11 ~ YELLOW HOST PACKET FOLDERS (THEY ARE 3-PRONG WITH BOTH FRONT AND BACK POCKETSAS WELL AS BUSINESS CARD HOLDER)
***THE FRONT OF THE FOLDER HAS A COLOR STICKER WITH LOGO AND PICTURES OF STAINLESS COOKWARE, WOOVEN BASKETS AND DOT BOWLS**
THE LABEL SAYS...HOST PACKET "EVERYTHING YOU NEED FOR A SUCESSFUL SHOW" THANK YOU FOR HAVING A SHOW!

19~ CATALOG SHOW FOLDERS (MANILLA FILE FOLDERS IN BLUE, GREEN & RED). THESE HAVE A PC LOGO ON THE FRONT AS WELL AS A YELLOW STICKER IN THE LOWER RIGHT CORNER THAT SAYS...HAND OUT ALL CATLOGS!!!
CATALOG SHOW STRATEGY
* ENCOURAGE FRIENDS TO 'PASS THE CATALOG AND GATHER MORE ORDERS. *CONTACT ALL LONG-DISTANCE FRIENDS AND FAMILY.
* REMEMBER , FOLLOW-UP CALL ARE A MUST!
= ONE SUCESSFULL CATALOG SHOW
INSIDE OF FOLDER ARE 2 2-PRONG FASTENERS (ON ON LEFT & ONE ON RIGHT). LEFT SIDE HAS A SMALL MANILLA ENVELOPE THAT HAS LABEL THAT SAYS...PAYMENT ENVELOP
COLLECT PAYMENT AT THE TIME ORDER IS PLACED
CREDIT/DEBIT CARDS ACCEPTED
VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER, AMEX
THERE IS ALSO A PICTURE OF A CHEF.

ASKING $ 10 FOR ALL FOLDERS AND $ 5 FOR SHIPPING (PRIORTY MAIL).
PICTURES ARE AVAILABLE. IF INTERESTED SEND EMAILS TO [email protected]
Take care & God bless,:angel:

Hello there! Thank you for offering your folders for sale. Can you tell me more about them? Are they still in good condition and how many of each type do you have? Also, do you have any pictures of the folders or can you provide a description of what they look like? Thank you and have a great day!

What is included in the Host Packet and Catalog Show Folders?

The Host Packet and Catalog Show Folders include everything you need to host a successful Pampered Chef party. This includes catalogs, order forms, host rewards information, and product samples.

How do I request a Host Packet and Catalog Show Folder?

You can request a Host Packet and Catalog Show Folder from your Pampered Chef consultant. They will be happy to provide you with all the materials you need to host a party.

Can I customize the materials in the Host Packet and Catalog Show Folder?

Yes, you can customize the materials in the Host Packet and Catalog Show Folder to fit your specific party needs. You can add your own contact information, party date and time, and any special offers or incentives you would like to offer your guests.

How much does the Host Packet and Catalog Show Folder cost?

The Host Packet and Catalog Show Folder is provided to you free of charge when you host a Pampered Chef party. There is no additional cost for these materials.

Can I keep the Host Packet and Catalog Show Folder after my party?

Yes, the Host Packet and Catalog Show Folder is yours to keep after your party. You can use it for future parties or as a reference for future purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Serendi
  • Chef Kearns
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • tazzygurl611
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies