• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creative Ideas for Presenting Host Packets | Affordable Solutions

In summary, people use different things to keep track of their host packets. Some people buy binders, some people use stickers, and some people make stencils.
kitchenqueen
I'm curious to know what everyone does with their host packets. I am replacing the binders I've been using and using them for something else. I went to WalMart lastnight and bought 80 folders for 5 cents each!! I'm going back today for more!! Anyway, I was trying to figure out what to put on the front. Do you use stickers, do you write your info on the front? I am trying to think of something creative - or something to make the host packets look presentable. The binders were great, but can get expensive to replace with new ones when a host forgets to give it back. I was tired of bugging hosts for my binders back :rolleyes: ! If anyone has any good ideas, please share! Thanks!! :D

Last edited:
I know of consultants that put that big clear sticker that says Pampered Chef on the front of their guest folders.

YupThat is what I do i buy the plastic binders , i have bright yellow ones , all different colors , I have the big clear PC stickers form paper work + supply and put them on the front. I have the plastic sleeve protectors on all my pages inside, on the first page inside my folder i have a hot pink post it note saying I will be collecting this binder form you at the end of your show ! I always take the binder the night of the show, I will leave the catalog and order forms if she needs it. I have had luck with them only lost a couple !! Not bad for a year !! :)

I did the SAME THING! I am done with my binders, and switching to folders. My director and I are getting together to make all of our folders for the Fall season at once. I don't think I'll put anything on the front. I have color coded them though--orange for kitchen shows, yellow for catalog, and red for recruiting.

Well when I went to buy the folders, they didn't have alot of each color folder so I grabbed what they had! The binders to me made me begin to think that it looked like the host had alot to do. I don't want my hosts to feel that way. And I certainly don't want potential hosts to see it that way either because it isn't alot of work at all to plan a kitchen show. If I get folders back - great, if not - I'm not worried about it!

But instead of buying stickers to put on the front (80 of them at that), I made a stencil to use. I blew up one of the PC logos, printed it out on cardstock and cut out the words "The Pampered Chef" I am tracing the logo on the front with black marker and they look great! It may sound like alot of work but it really isn't. I have my husband helping too it is that easy! ;)

1. How can I make my host packets stand out?

One creative idea for presenting host packets is to use colorful envelopes or folders to hold the materials. You can also add a personalized touch by including a handwritten note or a small gift.

2. What are some affordable solutions for presenting host packets?

Instead of expensive folders or envelopes, you can use simple materials such as paperclips, twine, or ribbon to hold the materials together. You can also repurpose items like mason jars or gift bags to hold the host packet materials.

3. How can I make my host packets more visually appealing?

You can use stickers, washi tape, or other decorative elements to add a pop of color and visual interest to the host packets. Another idea is to include pictures or graphics related to the products or theme of the party.

4. What are some unique ways to present the host packets?

Instead of simply handing over the host packets, you can create a scavenger hunt game where the host has to find the different materials hidden around their home. Another idea is to create a mini "survival kit" with the materials and present it in a small tote bag or box.

5. How can I ensure that the host packets are organized and easy to navigate?

One option is to use dividers or tabs within the host packet to separate the different materials and make them easier to find. You can also include a table of contents or a checklist to help the host keep track of the materials and tasks they need to complete.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jilleysue
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
2 3 4
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
  • chefmoseley
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AmaraJ