1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Folder Host Packets

1. kitchenqueen

kitchenqueen Member

I'm curious to know what everyone does with their host packets. I am replacing the binders I've been using and using them for something else. I went to WalMart lastnight and bought 80 folders for 5 cents each!! I'm going back today for more!! Anyway, I was trying to figure out what to put on the front. Do you use stickers, do you write your info on the front? I am trying to think of something creative - or something to make the host packets look presentable. The binders were great, but can get expensive to replace with new ones when a host forgets to give it back. I was tired of bugging hosts for my binders back :rolleyes: ! If anyone has any good ideas, please share! Thanks!! :D

Last edited: Aug 24, 2005
    Aug 24, 2005
  2. janel kelly

janel kelly Advanced Member

I know of consultants that put that big clear sticker that says Pampered Chef on the front of their guest folders.

Aug 24, 2005
  3. D_Patel

D_Patel Member

Yup

That is what I do i buy the plastic binders , i have bright yellow ones , all different colors , I have the big clear PC stickers form paper work + supply and put them on the front. I have the plastic sleeve protectors on all my pages inside, on the first page inside my folder i have a hot pink post it note saying I will be collecting this binder form you at the end of your show ! I always take the binder the night of the show, I will leave the catalog and order forms if she needs it. I have had luck with them only lost a couple !! Not bad for a year !! :)

Aug 24, 2005
  4. chefbilyeu

chefbilyeu Member

I did the SAME THING! I am done with my binders, and switching to folders. My director and I are getting together to make all of our folders for the Fall season at once. I don't think I'll put anything on the front. I have color coded them though--orange for kitchen shows, yellow for catalog, and red for recruiting.

Aug 24, 2005
  5. kitchenqueen

kitchenqueen Member

Well when I went to buy the folders, they didn't have alot of each color folder so I grabbed what they had! The binders to me made me begin to think that it looked like the host had alot to do. I don't want my hosts to feel that way. And I certainly don't want potential hosts to see it that way either because it isn't alot of work at all to plan a kitchen show. If I get folders back - great, if not - I'm not worried about it!

But instead of buying stickers to put on the front (80 of them at that), I made a stencil to use. I blew up one of the PC logos, printed it out on cardstock and cut out the words "The Pampered Chef" I am tracing the logo on the front with black marker and they look great! It may sound like alot of work but it really isn't. I have my husband helping too it is that easy! ;)

Aug 24, 2005
Have something to add?