• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed! Recipes for a 25 Person Show!

In summary, there are several easy recipes that can be made for a 25 person show, such as sheet pan meals, crockpot dishes, and large salads. These can also be made ahead of time by freezing ingredients or fully cooking and reheating dishes. To accommodate dietary restrictions, offer a variety of options and ask guests to bring a dish that fits their needs. Crowd-pleasing recipes include homemade dips and spreads, casseroles, and build-your-own taco or sandwich bar. To ensure enough food, plan for extra servings and ask guests to RSVP and mention any dietary restrictions.
basketmom2
Hi, this is just my second post here. I am trying frantically find some recipes to please my hostess! I was going to make Garden ranch Pizza, but she wasn't sure about that. I am considering making Focaccia Bread but do not have a recipe. I think I am going to make the Bananna Toffee Pizza or Chocolate Chunk Skillet Cookie. My question is though can the skillet cookie be made on my stone? If anyone has any other ideas I would really love some help, my upline is out of town :( . I will be having about 25 people at this first show! Yikes! :eek: Thanks everyone!

Some suggestions...Hi. Here are a few sugguestions. I do not know about the skillet cookie.

The Roasted Pepper Focaccia is very good. I made it for my open house. I have also made the Giant Pizza Cookie at a show and it was a big hit. You can substitute toppings for what you prefer. I have never had the Peanutty Brownie Pizza, but want to try it.

Hope these help. :D

Attachments

• Peanutty Brownie Pizza.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 316
  • Foccaccia&Cookierecipe.doc
    26.5 KB · Views: 350
Last edited by a moderator:
The banana toffee pizza is wonderful! Everyone loves it!

1. What are some easy recipes for a 25 person show?

Some easy recipes for a 25 person show could include sheet pan meals, crockpot dishes, or large salads. These can be easily prepared in bulk and serve a large group.

2. Can I make recipes ahead of time for a 25 person show?

Yes, many recipes can be made ahead of time for a 25 person show. You can prepare and freeze ingredients, marinate meats, or even fully cook dishes and reheat them before the show.

3. How can I accommodate dietary restrictions for a 25 person show?

A great way to accommodate dietary restrictions for a 25 person show is to offer a variety of dishes, including vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free options. You can also ask guests to bring a dish to share that fits their dietary needs.

4. What are some crowd-pleasing recipes for a 25 person show?

Some crowd-pleasing recipes for a 25 person show could include homemade dips and spreads, hearty casseroles, or a build-your-own taco or sandwich bar. These options allow guests to customize their meals and are great for feeding a large group.

5. How can I make sure I have enough food for a 25 person show?

One way to ensure you have enough food for a 25 person show is to plan for extra servings. It's always better to have more food than not enough. You can also ask guests to RSVP and mention if they have any dietary restrictions or allergies so you can plan accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedposey
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
punkie1019
  • JudyS
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies