• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Traveling to Disney with Minors: Airport Identification Requirements

In summary, minors under the age of 18 do not need a government-issued ID for domestic travel within the United States, but it is recommended to have a copy of their birth certificate or school ID. Infants under the age of 2 also do not need identification, but it is recommended to have a copy of their birth certificate. Minors can use a school ID as identification at the airport, but it is recommended to also have a birth certificate. For international travel, minors will need a valid passport and possibly a notarized letter of consent from the absent parent(s). Identification is not required for entry into Disney theme parks, but it is recommended to have a copy of their birth certificate or school ID just in case.
cookn' katie
we leave for Disney in 10 days!!! Yahoo!! Do I need any indentification for my children at the airport? If so, what do I take?

Unless they are old enough to have a drivers license, you don't need ID for them.

Thanks Jennifer, I didn't think so, but thought that I should check as I was making my to do lists. Isn't it kind of scary that you don't. How do they know if they are my kids are not?????

You could always double check with your airline as to what they require. I'm sure they've even covered it on their website in the FAQ section. Or your local airport.

I am making a photo copy of their birth cert, it never hurts to be prepared!

i have flown with DS for almost 14 years and the only time i needed any sort of documentation was when we went on a cruise to the bahamas.
birth cert and maybe a recent pic wouldn't hurt just in case they wander off

have a blast and congrats on earning the trip!!

1. What type of identification do minors need to travel to Disney?

Minors under the age of 18 do not require a government-issued ID to travel domestically within the United States. However, it is recommended that they have a copy of their birth certificate or a school ID with them as a form of identification.

2. Do infants need identification to travel to Disney?

Infants under the age of 2 do not require identification for domestic travel within the United States. However, it is recommended that you have a copy of their birth certificate with you in case it is requested by airport security.

3. Can minors use a school ID as identification at the airport?

Yes, a school ID can be used as a form of identification for minors traveling within the United States. It is recommended to have a copy of their birth certificate as well, in case their school ID is not accepted.

4. Are there any additional requirements for minors traveling internationally to Disney?

If your minor child is traveling internationally, they will need a valid passport. If the child is not traveling with both parents, they may also need a notarized letter of consent from the absent parent(s). It is important to check with the specific airline and destination country for any additional requirements.

5. Do minors need identification to enter Disney theme parks?

Disney theme parks do not require identification for entry. However, it is recommended to have a copy of their birth certificate or school ID with you in case it is requested for any reason.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vanscootin
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
vanscootin
Replies
Views
chefa
  • Kandi2candy
  • General Chat
Replies