• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Best September Flyers for Incredible Savings!

In summary, "Flyers With September" is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the month of September that includes exclusive sales and discounts on select products. Anyone can participate in this promotion, but it is only available while supplies last and some products may have limited quantities. To access the deals, you can visit the website or contact a local Pampered Chef consultant. There are no requirements to receive the discounts, but some products may have a minimum purchase quantity. These deals cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts and are only available for the products listed in the flyer for September.
kam
Staff member
Here are the flyers with September!

Attachments

• JulAugSep15_fillable.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 861
  • MiniCattyInsertJAugSep15_fillable.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 797
Awesome and thanks!! But, I just realized these are in USA dollars, not Canadian. Thanks though, Deb

:)Sure do love what you do, Kathleen! Thanks soooo much!

Thank you, thank you, Kathleen! :)

Can't thank you enough!!!

Thanks. These are very helpful.

Just can't thank you enough for doing this!! I'm so thankful!!

Thank you Kathleen!

Wonderful! Just wonderful!

Thank you very much I love these!

What is "Flyers With September"?

"Flyers With September" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the month of September. It includes exclusive sales and discounts on select products and is a great opportunity to stock up on kitchen essentials.

Can anyone participate in "Flyers With September"?

Yes, anyone can take advantage of the "Flyers With September" promotion. However, please note that the promotion is only available while supplies last and certain products may have limited quantities.

How can I access the "Flyers With September" deals?

To access the "Flyers With September" deals, you can either visit our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant. They will be able to provide you with a copy of the flyer or help you place an order.

Are there any requirements to receive the discounts and deals?

No, there are no requirements to receive the discounts and deals offered in the "Flyers With September" promotion. However, please note that some products may have a minimum purchase quantity to receive the discounted price.

Can I combine the "Flyers With September" deals with other promotions or discounts?

No, the "Flyers With September" deals cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. They are only available for the products listed in the flyer for the month of September.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Jlynn133
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Wendy L Brown
  • kam