• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

September Specials: Updated Flyers for All Your Promotional Needs!

In summary, the "Flyers With September" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef that runs during the month of September. It includes discounted kitchen tools and cookware, as well as exclusive recipes and cooking tips. This promotion is open to all customers, not just consultants. The discounted products are only available for purchase in September and cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. To stay updated on the promotion, you can subscribe to the email newsletter, follow Pampered Chef on social media, or contact a consultant.
kam
Staff member
Here are my flyers updated with the September specials:

Attachments

• JulAugSep14_fillable.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 475
  • JulJulRecAugSep14_fillable.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 386
  • MiniCattyInsertAugSep14_fillable.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 450
  • Sep2014_HostGuest_fillable.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 553
  • MiniCattyInsertAugSep14_bonus_fillable.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 360
Last edited:
You always so such a great job! Thanks a bunch!

Just added Sept host/guest on one page if anyone uses it.

Just added the Aug / Sept mini catty with the Aug bonus included.

Does anyone have a Sept. Outside order form yet so I can get them to my hosts?

What is the "Flyers With September" promotion?

The "Flyers With September" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef that runs during the month of September. It includes a selection of discounted kitchen tools and cookware, as well as exclusive recipes and cooking tips.

Do I need to be a consultant to participate in the "Flyers With September" promotion?

No, the "Flyers With September" promotion is open to all customers of Pampered Chef. You do not need to be a consultant to take advantage of the discounted products and special offers.

Are the discounted products in the "Flyers With September" promotion only available for purchase in September?

Yes, the discounted products in the "Flyers With September" promotion are only available for purchase during the month of September. Once the promotion ends, the products will go back to their original prices.

Can I combine the "Flyers With September" promotion with other offers or discounts?

No, the "Flyers With September" promotion cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. However, as a customer of Pampered Chef, you can earn Host Rewards on your purchase, which can be used towards future purchases.

How can I stay updated on the "Flyers With September" promotion?

You can stay updated on the "Flyers With September" promotion by subscribing to our email newsletter, following us on social media, or checking our website regularly. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Christine
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Wendy L Brown
  • kam