• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

September 2012 Flyer: Host/Guest Specials Now Available!

In summary, the "Flyers With September" promotion from Pampered Chef is a monthly promotion that showcases their latest products and specials for the month of September. It will be available from the first of September and can be accessed through the Pampered Chef website or monthly newsletter. This promotion can be used in conjunction with other promotions or discounts, and may also feature exclusive deals and products during the month of September.
kam
Staff member
Here are my flyers updated with September 2012:

***Updated: Added September Host/Guest on one page

Attachments

• AugSep12_fillable.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 489
  • MiniCattyInsertAugSep12_fillable.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 449
  • Sep2012_HostGuest_fillable.pdf
    827 KB · Views: 604
Last edited:
Thank you so much!!!! :)
How about a mini of the recruiting special for the back?
And how about Sep. Order Forms?

Last edited:

Thanks for sharing your updated flyers! It's always great to see the latest information and updates. I appreciate that you included the September Host/Guest on one page - it makes it much more convenient for potential attendees to have all the information in one place. Keep up the good work!

What is the purpose of the "Flyers With September" promotion?

The "Flyers With September" promotion is designed to showcase the latest products and specials from Pampered Chef for the month of September.

When will the "Flyers With September" promotion be available?

The "Flyers With September" promotion will be available starting on the first of September and will run throughout the entire month.

How can I access the "Flyers With September" promotion?

You can access the "Flyers With September" promotion by visiting the Pampered Chef website or by checking your email for the monthly newsletter.

Can I use the "Flyers With September" promotion in conjunction with other promotions or discounts?

Yes, the "Flyers With September" promotion can be used in combination with other promotions or discounts, unless otherwise stated.

Are there any exclusive deals or products featured in the "Flyers With September" promotion?

Yes, the "Flyers With September" promotion may include exclusive deals and products that are only available for a limited time during the month of September.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Wendy L Brown
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Wendy L Brown
  • kam