• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the September specials for The Pampered Chef?

In summary, the September specials for Pampered Chef include discounts on various kitchen tools and cookware, as well as limited edition products. You can receive the September specials flyer by signing up for Pampered Chef's email list, checking your mailbox for a physical copy, or by viewing it online on their website. These specials cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts, and their availability may vary depending on the country. The expiration date for the September specials will be listed on the flyer.
kam
Staff member
Here are the flyers updated with the September specials.NOTE: I have just added the mini-catty.

Attachments

• JulAugSep19_fillable.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 894
  • MiniCattyInsertAugSep19_fillable.pdf
    2.1 MB · Views: 571
Last edited:
Thanks, Kathleen!

Hi Kam! Thank you for these Specials! This is the main reason I visit this site! Do you know when the October fillable will be ready?

Anita Cotugno said:
Hi Kam! Thank you for these Specials! This is the main reason I visit this site! Do you know when the October fillable will be ready?
As soon as someone posts the pdf's of the October specials, I will be able to create the updated flyers. Thanks!

Thank you! :)

What are the September specials for Pampered Chef?

The September specials for Pampered Chef include discounts on various kitchen tools and cookware, as well as limited edition products.

How can I receive the September specials flyer?

You can receive the September specials flyer by signing up for Pampered Chef's email list, checking your mailbox for a physical copy, or by viewing it online on our website.

Can I combine the September specials with other promotions or discounts?

No, the September specials cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. Only one offer can be applied per purchase.

Are the September specials available in all countries where Pampered Chef is sold?

The September specials may vary depending on the country. Please check your local Pampered Chef website or contact your consultant for more information.

What is the expiration date for the September specials?

The expiration date for the September specials will be listed on the flyer. Please make sure to take advantage of the deals before they expire.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefa
  • kam