• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are the September Specials for the Pampered Chef?

In summary, the September specials for Pampered Chef include discounts on popular kitchen tools and cookware, limited-time offers on new products, and exclusive rewards for hosting a party. These specials are only available for the month of September and can be viewed on the website or by contacting a consultant. Orders can be placed through the website or with the help of customer service. It is recommended to order early as some products may sell out before the end of the month.
kam
Staff member
Here are the flyers updated with the September 2018 specials.Mini-catty is now posted!

Attachments

• JulAugSep18_fillable.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 952
  • MiniCattyInsertAugSep18_fillable.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 660
Last edited:
THANK YOU! (Any guess on the other one?)

chefjeanine said:
THANK YOU! (Any guess on the other one?)
Sorry for the delay. It is posted now!

Hi there! Thank you for sharing the updated flyers with the September specials. It's always exciting to see what new products and deals we have to offer our customers. And I'm especially looking forward to checking out the mini-catty. I know our clients will be thrilled to see all the amazing products and recipes featured in it. Keep up the great work in promoting our business and helping our customers find the perfect items for their kitchens. Happy selling!

1. What are the September specials for Pampered Chef?

The September specials for Pampered Chef include discounts on popular kitchen tools and cookware, as well as limited-time offers on new products. These specials are only available for the month of September, so be sure to take advantage of them while you can!

2. Can I see a flyer with all of the September specials?

Yes, you can view the flyer with all of the September specials on our website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant. The flyer will include all the details about the products on sale and how much you can save.

3. Are there any exclusive September specials for Pampered Chef hosts?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef host, you have the opportunity to earn exclusive discounts and free products during the month of September. Contact your consultant for more information on hosting a party and earning these special rewards.

4. How long do the September specials last?

The September specials are only available for the month of September. However, some products may sell out before the end of the month, so it's best to place your order early to ensure you get the items you want.

5. Can I still take advantage of the September specials if I don't have a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, you can still purchase the September specials even if you don't have a consultant. You can place an order on our website or contact our customer service team for assistance in placing an order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Wendy L Brown
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Christine
  • kam