• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sept Recruiting Special: Flyers for 3 Months

In summary, a "Flyer with Sept Recruit" is a promotional tool for Pampered Chef consultants designed specifically for the month of September. It includes special incentives for new recruits and can be accessed and downloaded from the consultant's online account. The benefits of using this flyer include attracting new team members and boosting sales. It can also be customized with personal information. There are no restrictions on using the flyer as long as it is used for its intended purpose and follows the company's branding guidelines.
kam
Staff member
Here are some flyers with the Sept Recruiting Special included...

***Update: added a "3 month format" with Sept Recruiting. Not sure how many are using these flyers with the Recruiting info...***

Attachments

• MiniCattyInsertSepRec12_fillable.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 404
  • SepRec12_fillable.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 511
  • SepSepRecOctNov12_fillable.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 516
  • SepRecSepOct12_fillable.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 461
Last edited:
Thank you so much!
Suzy in Texas

Thanks for sharing these flyers with the September recruiting special included! It's great to see the company offering such a great deal to attract new recruits. I'm also glad to see that you've added a 3-month format option for those who may be interested in a shorter commitment. I'm sure these flyers will be a helpful tool for those looking to join the company. Have you personally used them or know anyone who has? I'd love to hear about their experience. Thanks again for sharing!

What is a "Flyer with Sept Recruit"?

A "Flyer with Sept Recruit" is a promotional flyer designed specifically for the month of September, which also features special incentives for new recruits. It is a great way to attract new team members and boost sales during this time of year.

How can I get a "Flyer with Sept Recruit"?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can access and download the "Flyer with Sept Recruit" from your online consultant account. Simply log in and navigate to the "Marketing" section to find the flyer and other promotional materials.

What are the benefits of using the "Flyer with Sept Recruit"?

The "Flyer with Sept Recruit" offers several benefits for both consultants and potential recruits. For consultants, it provides a visually appealing and effective tool for promoting their business and attracting new team members. For potential recruits, it offers special incentives and bonuses for joining during the month of September.

Can I customize the "Flyer with Sept Recruit"?

Yes, you can customize the "Flyer with Sept Recruit" to include your personal contact information and details about your business. This allows you to make the flyer more personalized and relevant for your target audience.

Are there any restrictions on using the "Flyer with Sept Recruit"?

There are no restrictions on using the "Flyer with Sept Recruit" as long as you are a current Pampered Chef consultant. However, it is important to follow the company's branding guidelines and use the flyer for its intended purpose of promoting and recruiting for your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
redneckgleasonx4
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies