• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creating Flyers with Photos: Any Tips?

In summary, the pictures on the flyers are copyrighted and you are not allowed to use them on your own flyers.
dawn424383
:confused: How do you all create those beautiful flyers with photos. Are you able to download the images from The Pampered Chef website or do you scan photos from catalogs, consultant news, etc. I've tried to copy-paste images but it always says "image not available". I would love to create flyers like that, with actual photos, instead of the "cheezy" images I have on my computer software. Would love some advice. :)

Dawn

save the image to your computer by right clicking on the image you want, and then click on save to...

Katherine

Thanks a bunch for the info. I'm learning so much from this site. Not just about Pampered Chef, but about the computer too. Can't thank everyone enough. :)

Dawn T.
Fort Wayne, Indiana

Where do you get the pictures from? I want to do a flyer for an open house I am hoping to have. I love the pictures I have seen on the flyers posted here.
Thanks!

Amber...you get the pictures from the website or another flier. When you see a you want to use, right click and choose Save Image. Then paste it into whatever you are making.

Is there a specific image you want to use for your open house flier?

Downloading PChef PicturesI just got word from Debbie at the home office that we're not allowed to download and use the pictures from the website on our fliers or other website because they are copywrited. Does anybody have any pictures of their own that they're willing to share?

I didn't have a specific picture in mind, just couldn't find any :) I am new to PC, and am still trying to figure my way around the site :?

Flyers with PC website photosHi all. First of all: I absolutely love this website and it has been very inspiring for me. I'm a very new consultant and haven't had my first show yet. The question about using photos from the website stumps me. :confused: I received a flyer from my director that includes pictures that were obviously taken from the PC website.(Was created by an unknown consultant) Also we are able to download and copy Host specials or Guest special. So my question is: If this is available to consultants and the flyers are copywrited then why wouldn't we as consultants be able to use the photos from the website to create our own flyers? We are only promoting the business not claiming the pictures as our own. We also use the logo for many flyers and it is also copywrited.
Anybody know the answer or is it best to call home office? :confused:
Thanks Darla

I would definitely call home office on that one! Besides, the home office is really good about listening and tries to fulfill our needs! Let us know what they say!

Kristi

What is the purpose of using photos on flyers?

Using photos on flyers can help attract attention and make the flyer more visually appealing. It can also give customers a better idea of the products or services being offered.

How can I include photos on my flyers?

There are a few different ways to include photos on your flyers. You can print photos directly onto the flyer, use a photo editing software to create a collage, or use clip art or stock photos.

Can I use my own photos on flyers?

Yes, you can use your own photos on flyers as long as you have the rights to use them. This means that you either took the photos yourself or have obtained permission from the photographer to use them.

Do I need to use high-quality photos on my flyers?

While using high-quality photos can make your flyer look more professional, it is not always necessary. As long as the photos are clear and visually appealing, they can still be effective on flyers.

How many photos should I include on my flyers?

The number of photos you include on your flyers will depend on the size of the flyer and the overall design. Generally, it is recommended to use 1-3 photos to avoid overcrowding the flyer and to maintain a clean and organized layout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lt1jane
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • liz_grinkin
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
CGutwein
  • PampChefJoy