• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help Filling Your October Flyers?

In summary, the October flyer is a special promotion featuring exclusive deals on top-selling products for the month of October. You can get a copy of the flyer by attending a Pampered Chef party, contacting a consultant, or viewing it online. There are discounts and promotions included in the flyer, and you can also host a party using the flyer to earn free products and discounts. The October flyer ends on October 31st, so be sure to take advantage of the limited-time offers before they expire.
kam
Staff member
Here are the flyers with October:Just added the mini-catty!

Attachments

• AugSepOct16_fillable.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 777
  • MiniCattyInsertSepOct16_fillable.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 703
Last edited:
Thank you, Kathleen. Putting it in my lapboards tonight!

Kathleen,
Have we told you lately how much we appreciate your flyers? You help us look professional and knowledgeable. Thanks for all you do!Anita

chefjeanine said:
Thank you, Kathleen. Putting it in my lapboards tonight!
chefa said:
Kathleen,
Have we told you lately how much we appreciate your flyers? You help us look professional and knowledgeable. Thanks for all you do!Anita
Thank you for letting me know!

Ladies- were you able to fill them?? Some reason I can't and wasn't sure if it were me or the document. :) Thanks

jbdowd0798 said:
Ladies- were you able to fill them?? Some reason I can't and wasn't sure if it were me or the document. :) Thanks
Yes, I was ablet to fill the Aug-Sept document. Did not try the other one.

What is the October flyer all about?

The October flyer is a special promotion that features exclusive deals on our top-selling products for the month of October. It includes new products, limited edition items, and discounts on popular kitchen tools and gadgets.

How can I get a copy of the October flyer?

You can get a copy of the October flyer by attending a Pampered Chef party or by reaching out to your local Pampered Chef consultant. You can also view the flyer online on our website or through our mobile app.

Are there any discounts or promotions in the October flyer?

Yes, there are several discounts and promotions featured in the October flyer. These include special pricing on select products, free gifts with purchase, and bundle deals. Be sure to check out the flyer to take advantage of these limited-time offers.

Can I host a party or event with the October flyer?

Yes, you can host a Pampered Chef party or event using the October flyer. This is a great way to earn free products and discounts while sharing our amazing products with your friends and family. Contact your consultant to schedule a party today.

When does the October flyer end?

The October flyer ends on October 31st. Be sure to take advantage of the deals and promotions before they expire. Keep an eye out for our November flyer for more exciting offers and products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • jencoul
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • kam