• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

October Specials: Flyers with Bonus Available in 3 and 4-Up Versions

In summary, there are various promotions available for October flyers, including discounts, free gifts, and bundle deals. Current customers will receive the flyer in the mail, while non-customers can request it or view it online. These promotions cannot be combined with other offers, but host rewards and consultant discounts can still be used. Not all promotions are available in all countries, so it's best to check with a consultant or the website. Unfortunately, the October flyer promotions cannot be applied to previous purchases, but other ongoing promotions may still be available.
kam
Staff member
Here are the flyers with October specials added. The 3 month has 2 versions, one with the Aug bonus and one without. Same thing for the 4-up version.

Attachments

• AugAugRecSepOct14_fillable.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 494
  • AugAugRecSepOct14_bonus_fillable.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 419
  • AugSepOct14_fillable.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 462
  • AugSepOct14_bonus_fillable.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 438
  • MiniCattyInsertSepOct14_fillable.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 523
Thank you! :) These are so helpful!

I can't see attached files

Has anyone seen or created an Oct host/guest fillable?

Hi there! Thank you for sharing the October specials flyers with us. It's great to see that there are options for both 3 and 4-up versions. I'm especially excited about the bonus options for the 3-month and 4-up versions, giving customers even more value for their purchase. These flyers will definitely be a great tool for promoting the specials this month. Thank you for all your hard work in putting these together!

1. What are the current promotions for October flyers?

There are several promotions available for October flyers, including discounts on select products, free gifts with purchase, and special bundle deals. Check out our flyer or website for the most up-to-date promotions.

2. How do I receive the October flyer?

If you are a current customer, you will automatically receive the October flyer in the mail. If you are not a customer yet, you can request a flyer from a Pampered Chef consultant or view it online on our website.

3. Can I use the October flyer promotions with other discounts or offers?

The October flyer promotions cannot be combined with other discounts or offers, unless otherwise stated. However, you can still earn host rewards or use your consultant discount on flyer items.

4. Are the October flyer promotions available in all countries?

Not all promotions in the October flyer are available in all countries. Please check with your local Pampered Chef consultant or our website for specific promotions in your area.

5. Can I use the October flyer promotions on previous purchases?

Unfortunately, the October flyer promotions cannot be applied to previous purchases. They are only valid for new orders during the month of October. However, you can still take advantage of other ongoing promotions or discounts on previous purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jencoul
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • kam