• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are the October Specials on Our Updated Flyers?

In summary, the current specials for October at Pampered Chef include discounts on baking stones, cookware sets, and kitchen gadgets, as well as the opportunity to earn free products by hosting a party. The specials flyer can be viewed on the website or at a party, and a physical copy can be requested from a consultant. These specials expire on October 31st at 11:59 PM Central Time and cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. While there are no specific exclusions or restrictions, availability may vary by location and supplies are limited. It is recommended to check with a consultant for any potential restrictions.
kam
Staff member
Here are the flyers updated with October Specials.Updated 8/14/19: The mini-catty has been uploaded.

Attachments

• AugSepOct19_fillable.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 1,039
  • MiniCattyInsertSepOct19_fillable.pdf
    989 KB · Views: 838
Last edited:
thank you :)

Thank you!

You are welcome!The mini-catty has been posted.

Thank you, Kathleen. Getting out my first September invites now.

kam said:
Kam, I am a Canadian Consultant and just love these that you have been making forever, I think. What program do you use? I would love to make them for the Canadian Consultants here but don't know where to start. If you could let me know what you are using I would appreciate it. Thank you!

kam said:
By any chance has an updated Sept/Oct Mini Catalog flyer been posted, and i'm just missing it. One with the new $100 bonus and the Cooking Blender on it? Thank you so much for all you do for this community!

Wendy L Brown said:
By any chance has an updated Sept/Oct Mini Catalog flyer been posted, and i'm just missing it. One with the new $100 bonus and the Cooking Blender on it? Thank you so much for all you do for this community!
Can someone post the updated pdf from CC? I can't update my flyers without knowing what the specials are.Thanks!

This is the only PDF I have...will this help? Thank you :)

Attachments

• PC September everything.pdf
    333.8 KB · Views: 570
Wendy L Brown said:
This is the only PDF I have...will this help? Thank you :)
Thanks!

1. What are the current specials for October?

The current specials for October include discounts on our popular baking stones, cookware sets, and kitchen gadgets. You can also earn free products by hosting a party this month.

2. How can I view the October specials flyer?

You can view the October specials flyer on our website or by attending a Pampered Chef party. You can also request a physical copy from your Pampered Chef consultant.

3. When do the October specials expire?

The October specials expire on October 31st at 11:59 PM Central Time. Make sure to take advantage of these great deals before they're gone!

4. Can I combine the October specials with other promotions or discounts?

No, the October specials cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, you can still earn free products by hosting a party and using your host rewards towards these specials.

5. Are there any exclusions or restrictions for the October specials?

There are no specific exclusions or restrictions for the October specials, but availability may vary by location and while supplies last. Make sure to check with your Pampered Chef consultant for any potential restrictions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • jencoul
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • kam