• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What specials are included in these October flyers?

In summary, the current specials for October at Pampered Chef include discounts on kitchen tools, cookware sets, and baking mixes. These specials can be received by signing up for the email newsletter, following on social media, or attending a Pampered Chef party. The discounts are only available for October, but new specials are released every month. As a consultant, you can use your discount on these specials, but they cannot be combined with other promotions. However, you can still use host rewards or consultant discounts for additional savings.
kam
Staff member
Here are the flyers updated with October specials.

Attachments

• AugSepOct18_fillable.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 831
  • MiniCattyInsertSepOct18_fillable.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 650
Thanks so much Kam!! <3

1. What are the current specials for October?

The current specials for October include discounts on select kitchen tools, cookware sets, and baking mixes. There are also exclusive deals for hosting a Pampered Chef party during the month of October.

2. How can I receive the October specials flyer?

The October specials flyer can be received by signing up for our email newsletter, following us on social media, or by attending a Pampered Chef party. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant for a digital or physical copy of the flyer.

3. Are the discounts only available for October?

Yes, the October specials are only available for the month of October. However, new specials and promotions are released every month, so be sure to stay updated on our current offers.

4. Can I use my consultant discount on the October specials?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can use your consultant discount on the October specials. This is a great way to save even more on our already discounted products.

5. Can I combine the October specials with other promotions or discounts?

No, the October specials cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. However, you can still use your host rewards or consultant discount on top of the October specials for even more savings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jencoul
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • kam