• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Flyers With October (And Sept)

In summary, the October and September flyers offer a variety of deals and promotions on popular products, including discounts on kitchen essentials, seasonal items, and exclusive bundles. Customers can use their Pampered Chef credit towards purchases from these flyers and there are also new products featured, such as innovative kitchen tools and cookware. The deals and promotions are valid for a limited time and orders can be placed online or through a Pampered Chef consultant.
kam
Staff member
Here are my flyers updated with Sept/October 2012:

**Updated: Added Sept Oct MiniCatty and 2 month flyers

Attachments

• AugSepOct12_fillable.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 613
  • AugAugRecSepOct12_fillable.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 501
  • SepOct12_fillable.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 641
  • MiniCattyInsertSepOct12_fillable.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 548
Last edited:
Thank you so much!!! Great job!!

Do you have a fall flyer? I just booked a Nov. show and would like to get this in the hands of my host who loves stoneware.

Any mini's of these plz?

Thank you!!! I'm meeting with a potential host who wants a fall show and this will be perfect!

Intrepid_Chef said:
Do you have a fall flyer? I just booked a Nov. show and would like to get this in the hands of my host who loves stoneware.

Sorry, I can't include November until HO posts the flyers!

Thank You!
You're a Peach! ;)

Here's the Sept Cooking Show Host Letter

Attachments

• Sept 2012 Cooking show host letter.doc
    910 KB · Views: 677
And here is October's Host Letter

Attachments

• October 2012 Host Letter.doc
    727 KB · Views: 605
Anyone else having trouble opening the September letter or is my computer just crazy tonight?

kam said:
Here are my flyers updated with Sept/October 2012:

**Updated: Added Sept Oct MiniCatty and 2 month flyers

I've been wondering this for some time now, what are minicatty's?

nay62 said:
I've been wondering this for some time now, what are minicatty's?

Mini Catalogs

Has the Sept Host/Guest Fillable flyer not been posted yet or did I just overlook it (as usual LOL)?

dannyzmom said:
Mini Catalogs

OHHHH I get it now, it's that size to insert in the mini catalogs.

Thanks so much!!!

Thanks! This is awesome!

Does anyone have a fillable flyer for sept/oct/nov??

1. What are the deals and promotions for October and September flyers?

The October and September flyers feature a variety of deals and promotions on our popular products. Some of the highlights include discounts on kitchen essentials, seasonal items, and exclusive bundles.

2. Can I use my Pampered Chef credit towards purchases from the October and September flyers?

Yes, you can use your Pampered Chef credit towards any purchases from the October and September flyers. Simply enter your credit information at checkout to redeem your credit.

3. Are there any new products featured in the October and September flyers?

Yes, we have introduced several new products in the October and September flyers. These include innovative kitchen tools and cookware, as well as seasonal items perfect for fall cooking and baking.

4. How long are the deals and promotions in the October and September flyers valid?

The deals and promotions in the October and September flyers are valid for a limited time only. Be sure to check the expiration dates listed on each individual offer to ensure you don't miss out on any savings.

5. Can I order from the October and September flyers online?

Yes, you can easily place an order from the October and September flyers on our website. Simply add the items to your cart and proceed to checkout. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant to place an order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • jencoul