• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Oct Recruit Flyers: Get the Latest Updates Now!

I apologize if this is not what you are looking for - but I thought it would be a good way to offer the October HWC specials without having to have separate flyers for each month.
kam
Staff member
Here are the flyers updated with Oct Recruit info.

Attachments

• OctRecOctNov12_fillable.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 444
  • MiniCattyInsertOctRec12_fillable.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 403
  • OctOctRecNovDec12_fillable.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 511
Last edited:
Added a 4-block format with Oct Rec /Oct /Nov /Dec specials

THANK YOU SO MUCH for all you do! Do you have anything with the October Help Whip Cancer and the Oct 1-10 special? I am doing a booth now and looking for a way to promote these things. I would LOVE to have October Recruit, Host, Guest, Oct 1-10 bonus and Help Whip cancer all on one page... and another page with November and December:) Not sure if this can be done! But sure would make my day!

alidafrizzell said:
THANK YOU SO MUCH for all you do! Do you have anything with the October Help Whip Cancer and the Oct 1-10 special? I am doing a booth now and looking for a way to promote these things. I would LOVE to have October Recruit, Host, Guest, Oct 1-10 bonus and Help Whip cancer all on one page... and another page with November and December:) Not sure if this can be done! But sure would make my day!

I posted one here that I threw together pretty quickly. Hopefully it is what you are looking for.

http://www.chefsuccess.com/f20/flyer-oct-host-guest-hwc-rec-one-74215/#post849878

I had never done anything with the Oct HWC since there were flyers from HO available - and there were only 3 items - now 2 items - it didn't seem worth it.

Adding the Oct 1-15th special is a little short notice for me. They didn't add it until Oct 1 and it is only through the 15th. I was able to add it pretty easily to this layout, but it isn't always that easy. Sometimes it can be quite time consuming trying to fit the "extra" after the fact.

I am not completely sure how many actually use these flyers - and as the Oct 1-15th bonus was pointless for me personally, I did not add the early bonus to any of the other flyers.

Hello everyone! I hope you are all doing well. I just wanted to remind you all that the October Recruit flyers have been updated with the latest information. Make sure to check them out to stay up to date with all the exciting things happening this month. Don't miss out on any important updates or events. Happy recruiting!

1. How can I create a flyer with October recruitment information?

To create a flyer with October recruitment information, log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to the "Marketing" tab. From there, select "Flyers" and then choose the "October Recruitment" template. You can then customize the flyer with your personal information and save it to your computer.

2. Can I print the flyers at home or do I need to order them?

You have the option to either print the flyers at home or order them through Pampered Chef. If you choose to print them at home, make sure you have high-quality paper and a color printer for the best results. If you prefer to order them, you can do so through your consultant dashboard.

3. Are the flyers customizable?

Yes, the flyers are customizable. You can add your personal information, contact details, and even change the colors and fonts to match your branding. This allows you to create unique and eye-catching flyers for your October recruitment efforts.

4. Can I share the flyers on social media?

Yes, you can share the flyers on social media. Once you have customized and saved the flyer, you can download it as an image and share it on your social media platforms. This is a great way to reach a larger audience and spread the word about your October recruitment.

5. Is there a limit to how many flyers I can print or order?

No, there is no limit to how many flyers you can print or order. You can print or order as many as you need for your October recruitment efforts. Keep in mind that ordering in bulk may be more cost-effective, so consider your needs before placing an order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Wendy L Brown
  • kam