• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

November Specials: Updated Flyers for Hosts | October-November Promos

In summary, Flyers with November are promotional materials used by Pampered Chef to advertise special deals and discounts for the month of November. They can be found on the Pampered Chef website, in the monthly catalog, and on social media platforms. These flyers typically feature holiday cooking and entertaining products, and can be used for both online and in-person purchases. However, they do have expiration dates and limited quantities, so it is best to take advantage of the deals before they expire.
kam
Staff member
Here are my flyers updated with November specials.Update 10/5: I made the changes to the OctNov Mini Catty insert since the host specials have changed. There was no point to correcting the SepOctNov 3 month flyer since September is over.Update 10/2: The host special for November has changed so I have removed the flyers that were here until I have a chance to re-do them. Probably Tuesday. I will post the replacements in this thread.

Attachments

• MiniCattyInsertOctNov16updated_fillable.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 587
Last edited:
Thanks! As always, you rock!

Thanks for the update! I appreciate you keeping us informed about the changes to the flyers. It's always helpful to have the most up-to-date information when promoting products and specials to our customers. Looking forward to seeing the new flyers when they are ready. Keep up the great work!

What is the purpose of Flyers with November?

Flyers with November are used to promote special deals and discounts for the month of November. It is a marketing tool used by Pampered Chef to attract customers and increase sales during the holiday season.

Where can I find Flyers with November?

Flyers with November can be found on the Pampered Chef website, in the monthly catalog, or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also find them on social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram.

What types of products are featured in Flyers with November?

Flyers with November typically feature products that are popular for holiday cooking and entertaining, such as baking tools, cookware, and festive serving dishes. They may also include new or seasonal products.

Can I use Flyers with November for online purchases?

Yes, you can use Flyers with November for online purchases. Simply enter the promo code or click on the provided link during checkout to redeem the special offer. However, some deals may only be available for in-person purchases through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Do Flyers with November expire?

Yes, Flyers with November have an expiration date listed on them. Make sure to take advantage of the deals before they expire to get the best savings. Some offers may also have limited quantities, so it's best to act fast.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefa
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
cholloway16
  • kam