• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready for November? Check out my flyers!

In summary, Robyn has the opportunity to print 250 flyers for a consignment event and she wants to do one with the information from the October/November Mini Catty Insert on one side and maybe a couple of coupons on the right with her contact info. She can't figure out how to make this. Carrie recommends that she prints things back to back and puts the coupons in word doc form and on the back.
kam
Staff member
Here are my Flyers with November!**9/19: Just added the 2-month Oct/Nov Flyer**

Attachments

• SepOctNov13_fillable.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 654
  • SepSepRecOctNov13_fillable.pdf
    2 MB · Views: 541
  • MiniCattyInsertOctNov13_fillable.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 584
  • OctNov13_fillable.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 788
Last edited:
What would we do without you? Thanks once again!

I love these flyers! I have a problem, maybe you can help. I have the opportunity to put 250 flyers in bags for a huge consignment event. I would love to do a flyer with the info from the Oct/Nov Mini Catty Insert on one side and maybe a couple of coupons on the right with my contact info. I can't figure out how to make this. Do you know how?

When I do flyers I print things back to back. Since I can't make a pdf I would put the coupons in word doc form and on the back. Hopefully someone else can help you.

ChefJWarren said:
I love these flyers! I have a problem, maybe you can help. I have the opportunity to put 250 flyers in bags for a huge consignment event. I would love to do a flyer with the info from the Oct/Nov Mini Catty Insert on one side and maybe a couple of coupons on the right with my contact info. I can't figure out how to make this. Do you know how?
byrd1956 said:
When I do flyers I print things back to back. Since I can't make a pdf I would put the coupons in word doc form and on the back. Hopefully someone else can help you.
Yes, what Robyn says...just create your coupons in the same format as the mini catty (side-by-side), print the mini catty and just send it back through the printer and print your doc with the coupons on the back.Good luck!

Thanks So Much for creating these! I am a new consultant and am VERY APPRECIATIVE! Anything that makes less work for me I am All In! :chef:

I wanted to know how someone comes up with the Pampered Chef in 30 days flyer?
Or just a flyer that has the benefits of becoming a consultant with Pampered Chef?
I guess like a now hiring type of flyer?

I just added the 2-month Oct/Nov flyer to the files in the first post.

Kam
Thanks for being a generous person! I have found the Pampered Chef consultants are so gracious and generous and you are NO EXCEPTION! Thanks for blessing us all with your gifts!

is there a Nov oof created yet? Thanks!

I am not talented in making the flyers with all of the Host Specials. I especially love the 3-column one with 3 months displayed. Is anyone planning on doing an October/November/December one? THANK YOU in advance to the talented person who can share one!!!!

Does anyone have a November Host letter yet?

I'm looking for this too!Carrie

What is the purpose of the "Flyers with November" promotion?

The "Flyers with November" promotion is designed to highlight the special deals and discounts available in the month of November for Pampered Chef customers. It allows customers to save money on their favorite products and stock up on holiday gifts.

How can I receive the "Flyers with November" discounts?

To receive the "Flyers with November" discounts, simply visit the Pampered Chef website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant. The discounts will be automatically applied when you make a purchase during the month of November.

Can I combine the "Flyers with November" discounts with other promotions or discounts?

In most cases, the "Flyers with November" discounts cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, some exclusions may apply, so it's always best to check with your Pampered Chef consultant or read the fine print before making a purchase.

Do I need a special code or coupon to redeem the "Flyers with November" discounts?

No, you do not need a special code or coupon to redeem the "Flyers with November" discounts. As long as you make a purchase during the month of November, the discounts will be automatically applied.

Are there any restrictions or limitations on the "Flyers with November" discounts?

Yes, there may be some restrictions or limitations on the "Flyers with November" discounts. Some products may be excluded from the promotion, and the discounts may only be available for a limited time. It's important to read the details of the promotion carefully to ensure you are eligible for the discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefa
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Wendy L Brown
  • kam