• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

November Specials: Flyers with Host/Guest Deals!

:)Yes. Thank you so much. I use these every. single. month!! I really appreciate it. :)Many of us have gotten to where we can't run our businesses without your flyers!!! THANK YOU!!!I just uploaded an OOF for Nov. but I've attached it here as well.Thank you for your nice comments everyone!You are awesome! I do have a question if anyone has the answer I would be forever grateful! I have a new computer and apparently my settings are not the same as my old...but I have no idea what to change:( On the fillable sections... I used to be able to add my info... but my new computer will not let me do this! YIKES! Anyone know what I
kam
Staff member
Here are some flyers with November Specials:

***UPDATED: 10/2/12 Added November Host/Guest on one page***

Attachments

• SepOctNov12_fillable.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 667
  • MiniCattyInsertOctNov12_fillable.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 519
  • OctNov12_fillable.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 749
  • SepSepRecOctNov12_fillable.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 499
  • Nov2012_HostGuest_fillable.pdf
    783.8 KB · Views: 592
Last edited:
You are awesome! I do have a question if anyone has the answer I would be forever grateful! I have a new computer and apparently my settings are not the same as my old...but I have no idea what to change:( On the fillable sections... I used to be able to add my info... but my new computer will not let me do this! YIKES! Anyone know what I need to do?

Thanks a bunch! =)

Thank you!! You are so helpful!

I cannot begin to tell you how these saved me today. I just got invited to go to an event for another PC consultant who can't make it and litterly had nothing to give the attendees. These have saved me! Thank you so much for taking the time to make these every month! I really appreciate it! :chef:

Thank you for your nice comments everyone!Wasn't sure if many were finding these useful or not. Almost didn't create this last bunch.

Last edited:
I am just getting started and this is such a blessings to me. Thank you for sharing this.

Melinda

Hey Kathleen, do you have Nov only special and order form yet? :chef:

Is there a November Host Letter & November OOF's yet?

VeronicaW said:
Is there a November Host Letter & November OOF's yet?

I just uploaded an OOF for Nov. but I've attached it here as well.

Attachments

• Nov. '12 OOF.doc
    274.5 KB · Views: 566
Thank you!
How about a November Host Letter?

kam said:
Thank you for your nice comments everyone!

Wasn't sure if many were finding these useful or not. Almost didn't create this last bunch.

Many of us have gotten to where we can't run our businesses without your flyers!!! THANK YOU!!!

Here's the Nov host letter for those asking for it

Attachments

• Nov2012HostLetter.doc
    704 KB · Views: 544
kam said:
Thank you for your nice comments everyone!

Wasn't sure if many were finding these useful or not. Almost didn't create this last bunch.

YOU are so VERY much appreciated! I don't know what we would do with out you!

Is there a Nov Host/Guest Fillable?

dannyzmom said:
Is there a Nov Host/Guest Fillable?

Posted now! I had forgotten to post it before. :)

Hi: Has someone created the Dec 2012 Host/Guest fillable flyer? Let me know please...

Thanks so much!

Let me know when December flyers are posted!
Thanks!

Thanks so much Kathleen for all you do!
As always, when I needed something, I knew I'd find a great array of flyers to choose from that were exactly what I needed.

VeronicaW said:
Let me know when December flyers are posted!
Thanks!

December is posted here:
http://www.chefsuccess.com/f20/flyers-december-74205/

hint: I always post my flyers under the "Flyers & Letters". ;)

lovemypckitchen said:
Hi: Has someone created the Dec 2012 Host/Guest fillable flyer? Let me know please...

Thanks so much!
I haven't created mine, yet...but when I do (sometime next week) I will post it in the above link "Flyers with December".

And, the nice comments and "Thanks" are ALWAYS appreciated!!!

Yea I don't know what I would do with out your Monthly Host/Guest fillable flyers each month. They are a valuable tool to my host packets and I am not computer savvy enough to create them on my own lol! Thank you so much for doing them every month for us!!

Yes. Thank you so much. I use these every. single. month!! I really appreciate it.

1. What is the purpose of the "Flyers With November" promotion?

The "Flyers With November" promotion is designed to offer exclusive deals and discounts on Pampered Chef products during the month of November. It is a way for customers to save money and stock up on their favorite kitchen tools and cookware.

2. How can I receive these flyers?

Customers can receive the "Flyers With November" promotion flyers by signing up for Pampered Chef's email newsletter, following us on social media, or by attending a Pampered Chef party hosted by a consultant. The flyers may also be available at select retail locations.

3. Are there any restrictions on the products included in the promotion?

There may be certain restrictions on specific products included in the "Flyers With November" promotion. These restrictions will be clearly stated on the flyers or on our website. Some promotions may also have limited quantities available, so it's best to act quickly if there is a product you're interested in.

4. Can I use other discounts or coupons with the "Flyers With November" promotion?

The "Flyers With November" promotion cannot be combined with any other discounts or coupons. However, customers can still earn Host Rewards or apply any available credit from a previous purchase towards their order.

5. When does the "Flyers With November" promotion end?

The end date for the "Flyers With November" promotion may vary each year. Please check the flyers or our website for the specific end date. After the promotion ends, the products will return to their regular prices.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefa
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
cholloway16
Replies