• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are the November Specials on These Flyers?

In summary, the November specials for Pampered Chef flyers include discounts on various kitchen tools and cookware, as well as limited edition holiday products. These specials are available for the entire month, while supplies last, and can be used for both online and in-person orders. Some exclusions may apply for certain products, but the majority of items in the November specials flyer are eligible for the discounts. However, these specials cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.
kam
Staff member
Here are the flyers updated with the November specials.Updated: just added the mini-catty.

Attachments

• SepOctNov19_fillable.pdf
    2.2 MB · Views: 995
  • MiniCattyInsertOctNov19_fillable.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 791
Last edited:
Thank you, Kathleen!! I will update my lapboards before my Saturday party.

Kathleen,
Do you have an idea of when the Mini-Catalog piece will be ready? I've got some invitations to send this week and I will wait if I'm able.

chefjeanine said:
Kathleen,
Do you have an idea of when the Mini-Catalog piece will be ready? I've got some invitations to send this week and I will wait if I'm able.
Just uploaded it....sorry for the delay!

Last edited:
Thank you!!!!!!

kam said:
Here are the flyers updated with the November specials.Updated: just added the mini-catty.
Thanks Kathleen! You’re the best!

1. What are the specials for November?

The November specials for Pampered Chef flyers include discounts on various kitchen tools and cookware, as well as limited edition holiday products.

2. How long are these specials available?

The November specials are available for the entire month, while supplies last. It's best to take advantage of these deals early on before they sell out.

3. Can I use these specials for online orders?

Yes, the November specials can be used for both online and in-person orders. Simply enter the promo code at checkout for online orders.

4. Are there any exclusions for these specials?

Some exclusions may apply for certain products, but the majority of items in the November specials flyer are eligible for the discounts.

5. Can I combine these specials with other offers or discounts?

No, the November specials cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. The specials are already discounted and cannot be further discounted.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
cholloway16
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Wendy L Brown
  • kam