• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the November specials on these flyers?

In summary, Kathleen updated the flyers with the November specials. Mini-catty just posted. Kathleen is having trouble with the inserts for mini-cattys, but is able to open the pdf file with Adobe Reader. Everyone else is having no issues. Thank you, Kathleen!
kam
Staff member
Here are the flyers updated with the November specials.

Attachments

• SepOctNov18_fillable.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 1,162
  • MiniCattyInsertOctNov18_fillable.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 1,166
Last edited:
Thank you, Kathleen!! I will update my lapboards for Thursday night party.

Mini-catty just posted!

kam said:
Mini-catty just posted!
Thank you, thank you. Was hoping it would be here for invitations I'm making today.

chefjeanine said:
Thank you, thank you. Was hoping it would be here for invitations I'm making today.
Glad the mini-catty flyers are still being used (even though PC does not put mini-cattys out any longer?).

Thank you so much for the flyers. I use them every month. I am having problems with this month's however on the minicatty inserts. I cannot hit enter for a new line on either boxes. Is there a way to fix this?

cholloway16 said:
Thank you so much for the flyers. I use them every month. I am having problems with this month's however on the minicatty inserts. I cannot hit enter for a new line on either boxes. Is there a way to fix this?
I downloaded the file and opened with Adobe Reader and was able to type and hit enter for a new line.What are you using to open the pdf?
Is anyone else having this issue?

kam said:
Glad the mini-catty flyers are still being used (even though PC does not put mini-cattys out any longer?).
They still have mini catalogs and I still mail them with an invitation I create for each Host (your flyer is on the backside of my invite).

kam said:
I downloaded the file and opened with Adobe Reader and was able to type and hit enter for a new line.What are you using to open the pdf?
Is anyone else having this issue?
Thank you. I tried it and I am able to enter correctly. It opens in Adobe. I appreciate all the work you do on these. This was the first time I had had any problems. Again, a BIG Thank You for these flyers

1. What are the November specials featured in the flyers?

The November specials featured in the flyers include discounted prices on popular kitchen tools and cookware, as well as exclusive bundles and limited-time offers.

2. Can I use my consultant discount on the November specials?

Yes, as a consultant, you are eligible to use your consultant discount on the November specials. This is a great opportunity to stock up on items for yourself or for your customers.

3. How long are the November specials available?

The November specials are available for the entire month, starting on November 1st and ending on November 30th. However, some offers may have limited quantities and may sell out before the end of the month.

4. Are there any restrictions on purchasing the November specials?

No, there are no restrictions on purchasing the November specials. However, keep in mind that some offers may have limited quantities and may sell out quickly. So it's best to take advantage of the specials early in the month.

5. Can I order the November specials online?

Yes, you can order the November specials online through your consultant's personal website. Simply add the specials to your cart and proceed with the checkout process. You can also contact your consultant directly to place an order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefa
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • kam