• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready for November specials? Check out our updated flyers!

In summary, the November specials for Pampered Chef include discounts on various kitchen tools and cookware, as well as special offers for hosting a cooking party or becoming a consultant. The "Flyers With November Specials" can be accessed through your consultant or by visiting the website. They are available both online and through a consultant, with some promotions only being available through a consultant. The specials are typically valid for the entire month, but some may have different expiration dates. In most cases, they cannot be combined with other discounts or coupons, but some promotions may allow for stacking offers. It's best to check with your consultant for specific details.
kam
Staff member
Here are the flyers updated with November:

Attachments

• SepOctNov17_fillable.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,149
  • MiniCattyInsertOctNov17_fillable.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 873
Last edited:
Thank you, Kathleen! I'll be updating my lap boards. That November special is bound to get some attention.

Thank you so much! I don't know what I would do without these!!!

kam said:
You are so awesome!! These are a lifesaver when doing bookings!

Hi Kam!I love these flyers! May I get the template from you? I'm in Canada and I'd like to put in my own prices. Thank you :-D Email is [email protected]

kam said:
What am I doing wrong? First time trying to get the 3 month host special and what comes up is letters.

Jeanne Turner said:
What am I doing wrong? First time trying to get the 3 month host special and what comes up is letters.
Did you lose ADOBE on your computer?

Would you by chance have the 3 month flyer with Oct, Nov, Dec. I love how these look. Wish I knew how you made them so I could do them on my own and not have to bug everyone else. Thanks.

1. What are the November specials for Pampered Chef?

The November specials for Pampered Chef include discounts on various kitchen tools and cookware, as well as special offers for hosting a cooking party or becoming a consultant. You can find more details on the November specials flyer.

2. How can I access the "Flyers With November Specials"?

The "Flyers With November Specials" can be accessed through your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website and searching for the current promotions. You can also receive a physical copy at a Pampered Chef party or event.

3. Are the November specials available online or only through a consultant?

The November specials are available both online and through a consultant. However, some promotions may only be available through a consultant, so it's best to check with your consultant for the most up-to-date information.

4. How long are the November specials valid for?

The November specials are typically valid for the entire month, but specific promotions may have different expiration dates. It's important to check the flyer or with your consultant for the exact dates of each promotion.

5. Can I combine the November specials with other discounts or coupons?

In most cases, the November specials cannot be combined with other discounts or coupons. However, some promotions may allow for stacking offers, so it's best to check with your consultant for specific details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefa
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
cholloway16
  • kam