• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

November Recruiting Special: Flyers in 3-Col, 4-Block, and Mini-Catty Formats

In summary, a "Flyer With Nov Recruit" is a promotional flyer specifically designed for the month of November to attract new recruits for Pampered Chef. It offers special deals and incentives for new consultants and helps to increase sales and promote new products. These flyers can be obtained by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant, checking their website, or attending events and meetings. They can also be customized with personal contact information and logo. There are no restrictions on how these flyers can be used, but it is important to follow Pampered Chef's brand guidelines and use them in a professional and ethical manner.
kam
Staff member
Here are my flyers with the November Recruiting Special.

3-col format, 4-block format (with Jan) and a mini-catty version.

Attachments

• NovRecNovDec12_fillable.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 495
  • NovNovRecDec12Jan13_fillable.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 400
  • MiniCattyInsertNovRec12_fillable.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 374
Thanks so much - and so timely!!!

Is there just a Nov Host/Guest with Nov Recruiting?Thanks so much ~ I love these for vendor shows!!!Karen

I have a vendor show this weekend, just wondering if anyone updated the MiniCatty insert with the New Nov special giving the Host the Trifle Bowl for free? I just LOVE your flyers and would be greatly appreciated! Thanks :)

Hello there! I am so excited to see your flyers for the November Recruiting Special. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I know how important it is to have eye-catching materials to promote our current specials. The 3-col format, 4-block format (with Jan), and mini-catty version are all great options to reach different audiences and grab their attention. I can't wait to see these in action and start recruiting more team members for our amazing company. Keep up the great work!

What is a "Flyer With Nov Recruit"?

A "Flyer With Nov Recruit" is a promotional flyer that features special deals and offers for the month of November, specifically targeted towards new recruits for Pampered Chef.

What are the benefits of using "Flyers With Nov Recruit"?

Using "Flyers With Nov Recruit" is a great way to attract new consultants to join Pampered Chef, as well as to incentivize current consultants to recruit more during the month of November. It also helps to increase sales and promote new products.

How can I obtain "Flyers With Nov Recruit"?

You can obtain "Flyers With Nov Recruit" by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by checking your consultant's website. They are also often available at Pampered Chef events and meetings.

Can I customize "Flyers With Nov Recruit" with my contact information and logo?

Yes, you can customize "Flyers With Nov Recruit" with your contact information and logo. This is a great way to personalize the flyers and make them stand out to potential recruits.

Are there any restrictions on how I can use "Flyers With Nov Recruit"?

There are no restrictions on how you can use "Flyers With Nov Recruit". However, it is important to follow the Pampered Chef brand guidelines and use the flyers in a professional and ethical manner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies