• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

May Specials & Mini-Catty Flyer

In summary, the conversation is about a consultant sharing updated flyers with May specials and a mini-catty flyer. They discuss the app used to make the flyers and the issue of filling in and printing the fillable areas. One consultant offers to share a copy of the MiniCatty Insert with Canadian pricing through email.
kam
Staff member
Here are the flyers updated with the May specials.Update: I just added the mini-catty flyer.

Attachments

• MarAprMay17_fillable.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 813
  • MiniCattyInsertAprMay17_fillable.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 694
Last edited:
Thanks so much! This is an awesome flyer!

What app are you using to make these? I especially love the mini 2 month that you put together. I would love to make them myself, since I always am editing the ones you create, I am a consultant in Canada, so the pricing is always off. If you don't mind sharing some info, I would be happy to make these and share them for the Canadian Consultants on here.

thanks!!

kam said:
Here are the flyers updated with the May specials.Update: I just added the mini-catty flyer.
can u attach it so we can put our information in. iTs pdf and it cant be edited.. thanks

jencoul said:
can u attach it so we can put our information in. iTs pdf and it cant be edited.. thanks
It is a fillable pdf with spots for you to type in your information.
Somewhere in your Acrobat Reader there should be an option to click that says "Highlight existing fields" or something close to that verbiage. If you click it, the spots that are fillable will show up.
upload_2017-3-19_12-31-19.png
These are what the fillable areas look like:
upload_2017-3-19_12-32-10.png

Thank you, Kathleen!

Hi there: Did anyone have a chance to make these with Canadian prices and specials on them? Either for March/April/May, or I'd love April/May/June.thanks, Debbie

kam said:
Do you have a flyer for April, May and June?

kam said:
For some bizarre reason, after I edit them, I am unable to print. any ideas? New Consultant

Cookin' Momma said:
For some bizarre reason, after I edit them, I am unable to print. any ideas? New Consultant
After typing your info into the fillable boxes you are unable to print? Is that what you mean by "edit"?
Try saving the pdfs out to a location (your desktop perhaps) first, then add your info.
Is anyone else having the same issue?

Yes, this is the issue. I've tried it both ways, saving it to my Documents folder and simply opening from CS and filling in the fillable area... but the only time I can print the flyer is if I have NOT filled in the "fillable" area.

kam said:
After typing your info into the fillable boxes you are unable to print? Is that what you mean by "edit"?
Try saving the pdfs out to a location (your desktop perhaps) first, then add your info.
Is anyone else having the same issue?
I think I may know what the problem is...checking to see if Adobe Acrobat is installed...hmmm

Deblyn said:
Hi there: Did anyone have a chance to make these with Canadian prices and specials on them? Either for March/April/May, or I'd love April/May/June.thanks, Debbie
Debbie, I have done a copy of the MiniCatty Insert for April and May in CA pricing. I can't upload it as it is to big. If you are on FB Consultant's Corner, message me your email and I can send it to you. Diane

What are the May specials being offered?

The May specials currently being offered include discounts on select cookware sets, kitchen tools, and food items such as seasonings and sauces.

Can I get a discount on shipping for my May order?

Unfortunately, there are no discounts on shipping for the May specials. However, customers can take advantage of our flat-rate shipping for orders over $75.

What is the Mini-Catty Flyer and how can I get one?

The Mini-Catty Flyer is a smaller version of our regular catalog that showcases our top-selling products and special offers for the month. Customers can request a physical copy from their consultant or view it online on our website.

Are there any exclusions or limitations for the May specials?

Some exclusions and limitations may apply for certain products, such as limited quantities or specific colors/designs. Please check the product details for more information.

Can I combine the May specials with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, the May specials cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. However, customers can still earn host rewards and use their consultant's personal discounts on their order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefa
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Justcookit
  • kam