1. Join Chef Success Today!
    We're the #1 Pampered Chef Consultant Community. Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files, images, discussions etc! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Flyers with May

Discussion in 'Flyers and Letters' started by kam, Mar 3, 2017.

1. kam

kam Legacy Member Staff Member

Here are the flyers updated with the May specials.

Update: I just added the mini-catty flyer.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 15, 2017
    Mar 3, 2017
  2. Thanks so much! This is an awesome flyer!

3. What app are you using to make these? I especially love the mini 2 month that you put together. I would love to make them myself, since I always am editing the ones you create, I am a consultant in Canada, so the pricing is always off. If you don't mind sharing some info, I would be happy to make these and share them for the Canadian Consultants on here.

4. Admin Greg

Admin Greg Senior Member Staff Member

thanks!!

Mar 14, 2017
  5. jencoul

jencoul Silver Member

can u attach it so we can put our information in. iTs pdf and it cant be edited.. thanks

Mar 17, 2017
  6. kam

It is a fillable pdf with spots for you to type in your information.
    Somewhere in your Acrobat Reader there should be an option to click that says "Highlight existing fields" or something close to that verbiage. If you click it, the spots that are fillable will show up.

upload_2017-3-19_12-31-19.png

These are what the fillable areas look like:
    upload_2017-3-19_12-32-10.png

Mar 19, 2017
    Bec5287 and chefjeanine like this.
  7. chefjeanine

chefjeanine Senior Member Gold Member

Thank you, Kathleen!

Mar 21, 2017
  8. Deblyn

Deblyn

Hi there: Did anyone have a chance to make these with Canadian prices and specials on them? Either for March/April/May, or I'd love April/May/June.

thanks, Debbie

Mar 30, 2017
  9. Suzanne C Shepard

Suzanne C Shepard Novice Member

Do you have a flyer for April, May and June?

10. For some bizarre reason, after I edit them, I am unable to print. any ideas? New Consultant

11. kam

After typing your info into the fillable boxes you are unable to print? Is that what you mean by "edit"?
    Try saving the pdfs out to a location (your desktop perhaps) first, then add your info.
    Is anyone else having the same issue?

Apr 12, 2017
  12. Yes, this is the issue. I've tried it both ways, saving it to my Documents folder and simply opening from CS and filling in the fillable area... but the only time I can print the flyer is if I have NOT filled in the "fillable" area.

13. I think I may know what the problem is...checking to see if Adobe Acrobat is installed...hmmm

14. Debbie, I have done a copy of the MiniCatty Insert for April and May in CA pricing. I can't upload it as it is to big. If you are on FB Consultant's Corner, message me your email and I can send it to you. Diane

Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted
Similar pages for: Flyers with May