• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are There Updated Flyers for May and June?

In summary, "Flyers With May" is a promotion by Pampered Chef where customers can earn free products and discounts by hosting a cooking or recipe demonstration with their friends and family. To book a demonstration, simply contact a Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date. You will need at least 4 guests to attend in order to qualify for rewards, but the more guests you have, the more rewards you can earn. These rewards include free products and discounts on Pampered Chef's cooking and kitchen products. Additionally, as the host, you can still earn regular host rewards on top of the "Flyers With May" rewards.
kam
Staff member
Here are my flyers updated with May:

**Updated 3/7: Added 3 month version

Attachments

• MarMarRecAprMay14_fillable.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 470
  • MiniCattyInsertAprMay14_fillable.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 516
  • MarAprMay14_fillable.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 599
Last edited:
Thank you so much!

Thanks, Kathleen! I love the 3 month fillable flyer. It's so great to be able to hand out and show prospective hosts with all the info at their fingertips. You make me seem so organized! I always explain that it's not me - it's consultants helping consultants! I greatly appreciate your work on these each month.

These are all awesome! Thank you so much. I've been looking for these. They don't show up on the files. THANKS!

Thanks Kam!

THANKS!! Your fliers are always so helpful!~

Are there flyers with May/June?

1. What is "Flyers With May"?

"Flyers With May" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can earn free products and discounts by hosting a cooking or recipe demonstration with their friends and family.

2. How do I book a "Flyers With May" demonstration?

To book a "Flyers With May" demonstration, simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date for your party. They will provide all the necessary information and materials for your demonstration.

3. How many guests do I need to have at my "Flyers With May" demonstration?

You will need to have at least 4 guests attend your "Flyers With May" demonstration in order to qualify for the free products and discounts. However, the more guests you have, the more rewards you can earn!

4. What types of products can I earn through "Flyers With May"?

Through "Flyers With May", you can earn free products and discounts on Pampered Chef's high-quality cooking and kitchen products. These could include items such as cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and more.

5. Can I still earn host rewards on top of "Flyers With May" rewards?

Yes, you can! As the host of a "Flyers With May" demonstration, you will still earn all of the usual host rewards, such as free products and discounts based on your party's sales. "Flyers With May" rewards are in addition to these regular host rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Justcookit
  • kam