• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

May 2013 Flyers: 2 Versions + 4-up Flyers

xhttp://www.chefsuccess.com/f20/more-flyers-may-75461/http://www.chefsuccess.com/f20/more-flyers-may-75462/
kam
Staff member
Here are my Flyers with May 2013 specials added.

Since there is a March early bonus (just added), I have created 2 versions of each flyer, one WITH the March bonus and one WITHOUT the March bonus.

**Update: 3/4/13 added 4-up flyers**

(Since I have reached the max of 5 attachments on this thread, I will start another thread with the 2 month and host/guest on one page flyers. Unless the new format allows me to post more than 5 per thread. ?)

More May flyers are here:
http://www.chefsuccess.com/f20/more-flyers-may-75461/

Thanks!

Attachments

• MarAprMay13_fillable.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 498
  • MarAprMay13_bonus_fillable.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 554
  • MarMarRecAprMay13_bonus_fillable.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 459
  • MarMarRecAprMay13_fillable.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 476
Last edited:
Thanks!! These Rock!!!

Thanks so much!

Kam you are a God send! You do such a great job and we are so appreciative!

kam said:
Here are my Flyers with May 2013 specials added.

Since there is a March early bonus (just added), I have created 2 versions of each flyer, one WITH the March bonus and one WITHOUT the March bonus.

(As I get others done, I wil post them here.)

Thanks!

Thanks KAthleen!! I would have clicked LIKE but I couldn't find the like button LOL
Still getting used to the new format - thanks so much for the flyers! :thumbup::love:

Thank you so much! Honestly, this is the reason I joined Chef Success! I don't have the time or the software programs to make great fliers like this. The investment was completely worth it to me for the awesome fliers like this! (Yes, my director sends me attachments that she's received, but here I can search for what I want and usually someone else had been kind enough to share their hard work with me.)

Thanks Kam! You are fabulous!!!

Thanks everyone for your kind words!

I attached a few more flyers in the first post.

Does anyone have just the May host pdf from the pc website? Everytime I open it the batter bowls are not there.

Is there a May Order Form made up?

1. What are the differences between the two versions of the May 2013 flyers?

The two versions of the May 2013 flyers include different product offerings and promotions. Version 1 features the latest kitchen gadgets and tools, while Version 2 highlights seasonal items and limited edition products. Both versions have exclusive offers and discounts for Pampered Chef customers.

2. Can I order both versions of the May 2013 flyers?

Yes, you can order both versions of the May 2013 flyers. They are designed to complement each other and provide a comprehensive overview of our products and promotions for that month. Ordering both versions will give you access to a wider range of products and deals.

3. Are the May 2013 flyers only available in print or can I access them online?

The May 2013 flyers are available both in print and online. You can view and download them from our website or request a physical copy from your Pampered Chef consultant. We recommend having both versions on hand for easy reference and sharing with your friends and family.

4. How often do the flyers change and are they available year-round?

The flyers change every month to showcase our latest products and promotions. They are available year-round, but the specific offers and discounts may vary each month. Be sure to check our website or contact your consultant for the most up-to-date information on our flyers and deals.

5. Can I customize the 4-up flyers with my personal information or logo?

Yes, you can customize the 4-up flyers with your personal information and logo. This is a great way to promote your Pampered Chef business and make the flyers more personalized for your customers. Contact our customer service team for more information on how to customize the flyers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views