• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

April/May Specials Flyers - Updated & Fillable!

In summary, Karen updated her flyers with the May specials. There are three formats, with four block options including Mar/Apr/May Specials and Mar/Recruit/April/May Specials. The Mini Catty Inserts have April/May Specials and MD.
kam
Staff member
Here are my flyers updated with the May specials.

MarAprMay12_fillable: 3 month format with Mar/Apr/May Specials
MarAprMDMay12_fillable: 4 block format with Mar/Apr/May Specials and MD
MarRecAprMay12_fillable: 4 block format with Mar/April/May Specials & Mar Recruit
MiniCattyInsertAprMay12_fillable: Mini Catty with April/May Specials
AprMay12_fillable: 2 month format Apr/May Specials and MD

Edit: the first April/May flyer I uploaded did not have a fillable section. (Thanks Becca for pointing that out!) I have fixed it and the truly fillable one is posted above. Thanks!

Attachments

• MarAprMay12_fillable.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 575
  • MarAprMDMay12_fillable.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 547
  • MarRecAprMay12_fillable.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 631
  • MiniCattyInsertAprMay12_fillable.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 679
  • AprMay12_fillable.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 755
Last edited:
You are SO fabulous!! Thank You!!!!!!!

Thank you Thank you!!!!Karen

Thank You So Much!!!!

As always, you're the BEST Kathleen. Thanks so much!

Sorry to bother you, but I don't get a fillable section on the April/May flyer. The 3 month one has the fillable for me but that's not the one I use.

Becca_in_MD said:
Sorry to bother you, but I don't get a fillable section on the April/May flyer. The 3 month one has the fillable for me but that's not the one I use.

It is re-posted above (last in the list now). Thanks for letting me know!

When I was getting ready to post them originally, I had noticed that I had the color wrong on the MD block, so in my hurry to fix it, I got mixed up saving filenames, etc.

As always!! Thank you!!!

Kam you are the BEST!

Kam you are awesome! Any chance you have an April Host letter?

I tried searching for this, but didn't have much luck figuring it out, and it may be a totally stupid question, but could someone please explain how you use the Mini Catty Inserts?

April/May/June?
May/June?

Kam I know it's early, but I am trying to get my May host packets ready to go, May host letter coming soon? Love your host letters!

Did I miss the May Host/Guest Fillable? I can't seem ti find it.

Nevermind - found it :)

any May host letters for cooking or catalog? Please??:D

What are the current specials for April and May?

The current specials for April and May include discounted prices on select kitchen tools and cookware sets, as well as special offers on new product releases.

How can I access the updated and fillable version of the specials flyer?

You can access the updated and fillable version of the specials flyer by visiting our website and clicking on the "Specials" tab. From there, you can download the flyer in a PDF format.

Do I need a consultant to place an order for the specials?

No, you do not need a consultant to place an order for the specials. You can place an order directly on our website or by calling our customer service line.

Are there any restrictions or limitations on the specials?

Some specials may have limited quantities or may only be available for a certain period of time. Please refer to the flyer or our website for specific details and restrictions.

Can I combine the specials with other discounts or promotions?

In most cases, our specials cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. However, please check the terms and conditions of each special to see if any exceptions apply.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
VeronicaW
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefliz
  • kam