• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Ready for May's Recruit? Check out My Flyers!

In summary, flyers with May recruit are promotional materials used to attract new consultants to join Pampered Chef during the month of May. They can be obtained through the consultant website or by contacting customer service and can be customized with personal contact information. There are no restrictions on distributing the flyers as long as it follows consultant policies and procedures. These flyers have been proven to be an effective tool in recruiting new consultants.
kam
Staff member
Here are my flyers with the May Recruit info:

Attachments

• MayRecMayJun13_fillable.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 437
  • MiniCattyInsertMayRec13_fillable.pdf
    985.9 KB · Views: 413
  • MayRec13_fillable.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 425
  • MayRecMayFD13_fillable.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 503
Last edited:
Once again THANKS so much for such a great job! Have you created one with the May recruit, host, guest and father's day?

Oh, good idea...Let me see if I can come up with something!

Wahooo! I am so excited to see it! I want to copy that on one side and June and July on the other... June July and August when you get to those! You are awesome! I can think of tons of ideas... but NO KNOWLEDGE on how to do them!

I just added one to my first post with only May: May host / May guest / May Recruit / Father's Day. MayRecMayFD13_fillable.pdfThanks,
Kathleen

Have you done any Host letters for May or June? I used the ones you made for Feb-April and loved them.Thanks!Carrie

Sorry, I don't do the letters. I think Carolyn (dannyzmom) is still doing them.Thanks,
Kathleen

1. What is the purpose of flyers with May recruit?

Flyers with May recruit are designed to promote our May recruiting campaign and attract new consultants to join Pampered Chef. They highlight the benefits of becoming a consultant and the special offers available during the month of May.

2. How can I obtain flyers with May recruit?

Flyers with May recruit can be ordered through our consultant website or by contacting our customer service team. They are also available for download and printing on our website.

3. Can I customize the flyers with my personal contact information?

Yes, you can customize the flyers with your name, contact information, and consultant ID. This will allow potential recruits to easily get in touch with you for more information or to sign up as a consultant.

4. Are there any restrictions on distributing flyers with May recruit?

There are no restrictions on distributing flyers as long as it is done in compliance with our consultant policies and procedures. You can hand them out at events, leave them in local businesses, or share them with friends and family.

5. How effective are flyers with May recruit in recruiting new consultants?

Flyers with May recruit have been proven to be an effective tool in recruiting new consultants. They provide a visually appealing and informative way to introduce potential recruits to our company and the benefits of joining our team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • chefjeanine