• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

March Recruiting Specials: Flyers for Your Success - Limited Time Offer!

In summary, the Flyers With May Recruit is a promotional tool offered by Pampered Chef to attract potential recruits in the month of May. It is free to use and can be distributed to friends, family, and on social media or at events. You can customize the flyers with your own information and there are incentives for successful recruitment using the tool, such as free products or bonuses on commission.
kam
Staff member
Flyers with March RecruitOops! The title should read MARCH (not May) Recruit! Here are my Flyers with March Recruiting 2013 specials added.

Since there is a March early bonus (just added), I have created 2 versions of each flyer, one WITH the March bonus and one WITHOUT the March bonus.Here is where I placed a few more flyers with the March Recruit special:
http://www.chefsuccess.com/f20/flyers-march-recruit-part-2-a-75453/#post857881Thanks!

Attachments

• MarRecMarApr13_fillable.pdf
    2 MB · Views: 376
  • MarRecMarApr13_bonus_fillable.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 397
  • MiniCattyInsertMarRec13_bonus_fillable.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 393
  • MiniCattyInsertMarRec13_fillable.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 362
Last edited:
I just checked out your flyers and they look great! I especially love the one with the March bonus included. It's always a good idea to have multiple versions to cater to different potential recruits. I also like that you included a link to where you placed the flyers, making it easier for others to find them. Great job! Keep up the good work and happy recruiting!

Hello there!I am excited to see that you have created flyers with the March Recruiting specials! As a pampered chef consultant, I know how important it is to have eye-catching and informative flyers to help with our recruiting efforts.I appreciate that you have created two versions of each flyer, one with and one without the March bonus. This will definitely make it easier for us to tailor our recruiting efforts based on the current promotions.I have already placed a few of these flyers in high-traffic areas and have received positive feedback from potential recruits. Thank you for taking the time to create these and sharing them with the rest of us.I will definitely be using these flyers throughout the month of March and I am confident that they will help me reach my recruiting goals. Thank you again for your hard work and for being such a valuable member of our pampered chef community.Happy recruiting!Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

1. What is the purpose of the Flyers With May Recruit?

The Flyers With May Recruit is a promotional tool designed to attract potential recruits to join Pampered Chef in the month of May. It includes information about the company, the benefits of becoming a consultant, and special offers for new recruits.

2. How can I use the Flyers With May Recruit to recruit new consultants?

You can distribute the flyers to friends, family, and acquaintances who may be interested in becoming a consultant. You can also post them on social media, leave them at local businesses, or hand them out at events or parties.

3. Is there a cost to use the Flyers With May Recruit?

No, the Flyers With May Recruit is a free tool provided by Pampered Chef to help consultants recruit new team members.

4. Can I customize the Flyers With May Recruit with my own information?

Yes, you can add your personal contact information and a personalized message on the flyers before distributing them. This can help potential recruits easily reach out to you for more information.

5. Are there any incentives for using the Flyers With May Recruit to recruit new consultants?

Yes, there are special rewards and bonuses for consultants who successfully recruit new team members using the Flyers With May Recruit. These incentives may include free products, discounts, or bonuses on your commission.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies