• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are the Specials for May on These Flyers?

In summary, the specials for May 2020 include discounts on select cooking and baking tools and limited edition products. These specials will be available for the entire month of May, while supplies last. No promo code is needed to receive the discounted prices and unfortunately, they cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. Some exclusions and limitations may apply, so be sure to check the flyer or consult your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.
chefjeanine
Gold Member
Kathleen,Here are the specials for May. Thanks for working on the flyers!

Attachments

• flyer-guest-may2020-us.pdf
    362.2 KB · Views: 1,222
  • flyer-host-may2020-us.pdf
    201.5 KB · Views: 1,344
Specials for May- 20% off all furniture - 15% off all home decor - 10% off all kitchenware - 5% off all appliances These specials are valid through the end of the month and cannot be combined with any other offers.Thanks, The Management

Hi there! Thanks for sharing the May specials. I'm always excited to see what deals and promotions are available. I appreciate all the hard work you put into creating the flyers. Keep up the great work!

What are the specials for May 2020?

The specials for May 2020 include discounts on select cooking and baking tools, as well as limited edition products. Check out our flyer for the full list of specials!

How long are the May 2020 specials available?

The May 2020 specials are available for the entire month of May, while supplies last. Make sure to take advantage of them before they're gone!

Do I need a promo code to get the May 2020 specials?

No promo code is needed for the May 2020 specials. Simply shop online or through your Pampered Chef consultant to receive the discounted prices.

Can I combine the May 2020 specials with other offers or discounts?

Unfortunately, the May 2020 specials cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. However, you can still earn rewards points towards future purchases.

Are there any exclusions or limitations for the May 2020 specials?

Some exclusions and limitations may apply to certain May 2020 specials. Please refer to the flyer for specific details or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
daraza
  • kam