• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Flyers: February & March Host/Guest on One Page

In summary, the mini-catty sheets can be used to print show info, recipe, or recruiting info on the back. The sheets are also versatile and can be folded to fit inside the mini-catty.
kam
Staff member
Here are my flyers with March:

**Just added 2 month Feb/March
**Just added March host/guest on one page

Attachments

• JanJanRec13FebMar14_fillable.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 480
  • JanFebMar14_fillable.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 446
  • MiniCattyInsertFebMar14_fillable.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 511
  • FebMar14_fillable.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 710
  • Mar2014_HostGuest_fillable.pdf
    840.7 KB · Views: 588
Last edited:
::::sigh:::::
I love you, Kathleen...
:love:

Fantastic thank you!!!!

Thank you!!

Kathleen...you are AMAZING!!!! Thank you so much for generous sharing spirit!

Now a question...Kathleen I have not ever used the Mini Catl inserts and would love to know a few things...what do you type in the blank area at the top? Do you fold these sheets down to fit in the mini catl and then put a big label on the outside with show info and use as an invitation? TIA! Robin

chefrobin said:
Now a question...Kathleen I have not ever used the Mini Catl inserts and would love to know a few things...what do you type in the blank area at the top? Do you fold these sheets down to fit in the mini catl and then put a big label on the outside with show info and use as an invitation? TIA! Robin
If you cut the sheets in half length-wise (and trim off a slight amount) they should fit inside the mini-catty (width-wise). Then just fold in half to fit inside top to bottom.You can type anything you want in the blank section. I leave it blank so others can fill in and use this how they want. Show info, any incentives you are offering or any sales blurb. I never used the mini's as invitations myself, so I am sure others might explain how (if) they use this in conjunction with the mini being a show invite.I generally used the mini's at the beginning of each season and would mail out to people on my mailing list trying to get shows and introducing the new products.

kam said:
If you cut the sheets in half length-wise (and trim off a slight amount) they should fit inside the mini-catty (width-wise). Then just fold in half to fit inside top to bottom.

You can type anything you want in the blank section. I leave it blank so others can fill in and use this how they want. Show info, any incentives you are offering or any sales blurb.

I never used the mini's as invitations myself, so I am sure others might explain how (if) they use this in conjunction with the mini being a show invite.

I generally used the mini's at the beginning of each season and would mail out to people on my mailing list trying to get shows and introducing the new products.

Thank you!!!

Thanks so much for sharing!! You are awesome!:love:Cherry Cubbage
Team Leader:chef:

Thanks!
I love using the mini's! I really like to maximize the business, so I print on the back with either Recruiting Info or what my website can do for them or a recipe - <3 it! :)I would like to find the Order Forms more easily on here, I end up searching a long time, give up and ask all the time. Looking for Feb and March right now. Thanks.

What is the purpose of the "Flyers: February & March Host/Guest on One Page"?

The purpose of the "Flyers: February & March Host/Guest on One Page" is to provide a convenient way for Pampered Chef consultants to promote and share the current host and guest specials for the months of February and March.

How can I access the "Flyers: February & March Host/Guest on One Page"?

The "Flyers: February & March Host/Guest on One Page" can be accessed through the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your consultant directly.

Are the host and guest specials different for February and March?

Yes, the host and guest specials are different for each month. The "Flyers: February & March Host/Guest on One Page" includes separate flyers for each month with the corresponding specials.

Can I customize the "Flyers: February & March Host/Guest on One Page" for my own business?

Yes, the "Flyers: February & March Host/Guest on One Page" can be customized with your personal information and contact details. This can be done through the Pampered Chef website or by working with your consultant.

Can I share the "Flyers: February & March Host/Guest on One Page" on social media?

Yes, the "Flyers: February & March Host/Guest on One Page" can be shared on social media to promote the host and guest specials for February and March. Simply download the flyers and share them on your preferred social media platform.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
VeronicaW
  • kam