• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Recipe: Delicious Chocolate Chip Cookies

In summary, to make these chocolate chip cookies, you will need all-purpose flour, baking soda, salt, butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, and chocolate chips. You can substitute the granulated sugar with coconut sugar or the brown sugar with cane sugar for a healthier option, but the texture and taste of the cookies may be slightly different. This recipe yields about 24 cookies, and you can adjust the size to make more or less. You can also freeze the cookie dough for later use by shaping it into balls and storing them in the freezer for up to 3 months. And finally, you can use any type of chocolate chips or chunks in this recipe for a different flavor and texture.
ChefJen2012
Has anyone made these yet?

Here's the March Host Letter

Attachments

• March 2013 Host Letter.doc
    1.4 MB · Views: 631
thanks carolyn! do you have the flyer with jan/feb/mar?

Hi there, no, I don't. Kam makes those flyers. I don't think she's gotten that one posted yet. If she has, I haven't seen it.

great! thank you!

dannyzmom said:
Here's the March Host Letter

I really like your letter! I had not ever opened it before! Wondering if you had done a February 2013 Host Letter? I found the January one...

alidafrizzell said:
I really like your letter! I had not ever opened it before! Wondering if you had done a February 2013 Host Letter? I found the January one...

You'll find it in the files :)

1. What ingredients do I need to make these chocolate chip cookies?

To make these delicious chocolate chip cookies, you will need all-purpose flour, baking soda, salt, butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, and chocolate chips.

2. Can I use a different type of sugar in this recipe?

Yes, you can substitute the granulated sugar with coconut sugar or the brown sugar with cane sugar for a healthier option. However, the texture and taste of the cookies may be slightly different.

3. How many cookies does this recipe make?

This recipe yields about 24 cookies, depending on the size of your cookie dough scooper. You can adjust the size of the cookies to make more or less, just be sure to adjust the baking time accordingly.

4. Can I freeze the cookie dough for later use?

Yes, you can freeze the cookie dough by shaping it into balls and placing them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Once frozen, transfer the dough balls into a freezer-safe bag and store for up to 3 months. When ready to bake, let the dough defrost in the refrigerator for a few hours before baking as directed.

5. Can I use dark chocolate chips instead of semi-sweet?

Absolutely! You can use any type of chocolate chips or chunks in this recipe, such as milk chocolate, white chocolate, or a combination of your favorite types. This will give the cookies a different flavor and texture, so feel free to experiment and find your favorite combination.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • ConShan
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KindaichiShota
  • babywings76