• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are the March Specials on These Flyers?

In summary, the March specials for Pampered Chef include discounts on popular kitchen tools such as the Quick Cooker, Rockcrok, and Deluxe Cooking Blender. Exclusive bundles are also available for purchase. To receive a flyer with the specials, you can contact your local consultant or visit the company's website. Limited-time offers are available while supplies last. Host rewards can be used on the March specials, but discounts may not be combined with other promotions. Some exclusions may apply, so it is important to read the terms and conditions before purchasing.
kam
Staff member
Here are the flyers updated with the March specials.

Attachments

• JanFebMar20_fillable.pdf
    2.6 MB · Views: 1,095
  • MiniCattyInsertFebMar20_fillable.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 850
Last edited:
Thank you for this! I'll be on the lookout for the mini-catalog piece.

Just added the min-catty flyer!

Hello there! Thank you for your inquiry about the March specials on these flyers. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I am happy to provide you with the updated flyers that include all the exciting specials for this month. On the first flyer, you will find some great deals on our top-selling products, including our Quick Cooker and our new Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls. These are must-haves for any kitchen and will make meal prep a breeze. The second flyer features our Spring Cleaning specials, with discounts on our cleaning products and tools. These are perfect for getting your home sparkling clean for the new season. And lastly, the third flyer showcases our Easter and Spring entertaining specials. From adorable egg molds to colorful serving platters, we have everything you need to make your gatherings even more special. I hope this information helps, and please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions. Happy shopping!

What are the March specials for Pampered Chef?

The March specials for Pampered Chef include discounts on popular kitchen tools such as the Quick Cooker, Rockcrok, and Deluxe Cooking Blender. There are also exclusive bundles available for purchase.

How can I receive a flyer with the March specials?

You can receive a flyer with the March specials by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting the Pampered Chef website. You can also sign up for the company's email newsletter to receive updates on the latest specials and promotions.

Are there any limited-time offers for the March specials?

Yes, there are limited-time offers for the March specials. These offers are only available while supplies last, so it is recommended to purchase them as soon as possible to ensure availability.

Can I use my host rewards on the March specials?

Yes, you can use your host rewards on the March specials. Simply redeem your host rewards during checkout to apply them to your purchase.

Are there any exclusions for the March specials?

There are no specific exclusions for the March specials. However, discounts and offers may not be combined with other promotions or discounts. Some exclusions may apply to certain products, so it is recommended to read the terms and conditions carefully before making a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • kam