• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready for March specials on flyers?

In summary, the current March specials for Pampered Chef flyers include discounts on kitchen tools and cookware sets, special bundles, and free gifts with purchase. These specials are valid for the entire month, but some items may have limited quantities. Coupons and discount codes cannot be applied to the specials, but you can still earn rewards points. Some exclusions may apply, and you can order the specials online or through a consultant.
kam
Staff member
Here you go! Flyers updated with the March Specials.I have the 3-month one done, but have not had a chance to do the mini-catty one yet. I have neglected to do that one the past few months, so hopefully I will have time next week.
Mini-catty now posted!

Attachments

• JanFebMar18_fillable.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 1,071
  • MiniCattyInsertFebMar18_fillable.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 819
Last edited:
kam said:
Here you go! Flyers updated with the March Specials.I have the 3-month one done, but have not had a chance to do the mini-catty one yet. I have neglected to do that one the past few months, so hopefully I will have time next week.

Thank you for the 3 month flyer. I have no idea what a catty is.

Thank you, Kathleen! I can attempt the mini-catty one on my own but, it's usually not a pretty sight. I have a few days before I need to mail some invites.

chefjeanine said:
Thank you, Kathleen! I can attempt the mini-catty one on my own but, it's usually not a pretty sight. I have a few days before I need to mail some invites.
This one wasn't so hard so I was able to throw it together pretty quickly. Posted now!

kam said:
This one wasn't so hard so I was able to throw it together pretty quickly. Posted now!
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

1. What are the current March specials for Pampered Chef flyers?

Our current March specials for Pampered Chef flyers include discounts on our popular kitchen tools and cookware sets, as well as special bundles and free gifts with purchase. Check out our flyer or website for more details.

2. How long are the March specials valid for?

The March specials for Pampered Chef flyers are valid for the entire month of March. However, some items may have limited quantities and may sell out before the end of the month, so we recommend placing your order as soon as possible.

3. Can I use a coupon or discount code on the March specials?

Unfortunately, coupons and discount codes cannot be applied to the March specials for Pampered Chef flyers. However, you can still earn rewards points on your purchase if you are a Pampered Chef consultant or member of our rewards program.

4. Are there any exclusions for the March specials?

Some exclusions may apply for the March specials on Pampered Chef flyers. These may include certain discontinued or limited edition items, as well as items that are already on sale or part of a special promotion. Please refer to the flyer or website for more details.

5. Can I order the March specials online?

Yes, you can order the March specials for Pampered Chef flyers online through our website. Simply add the items to your cart and proceed to checkout. You can also place an order through a Pampered Chef consultant if you prefer to do so in person.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Wendy L Brown
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Justcookit
  • kam