• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

March Recruiting Specials: Get the Best Deals on Flyers Now!

In summary, the "Flyers With March Recruit" promotion is a special offer for new recruits to join Pampered Chef in the month of March. To participate, new consultants must sign up during March and use a designated flyer code. The benefits of participating include additional incentives on top of the standard benefits of becoming a consultant. This promotion cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts, but there is no limit to the number of recruits you can refer.
kam
Staff member
Flyers with March Recruit Part 2Here are a few more flyers with the March recruiting specials.

Since there is a March early bonus (just added), I have created 2 versions of each flyer, one WITH the March bonus and one WITHOUT the March bonus.

This is where the other flyers with March Recruit are located (even though it says "May" recruit - it should say "March" recruit):
http://www.chefsuccess.com/f20/flyers-may-recruit-75421/

Attachments

• MarRec13_bonus_fillable.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 486
  • MarRec13_fillable.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 384
Last edited:
Flyer 1: [With March Bonus]Join us in March and get a special bonus! Sign up now to get: • $75 Bonus • Access to exclusive members-only benefits • Rewards and discounts Start your journey with us and take advantage of our March bonus today! [Without March Bonus]Join us in March and get exclusive members-only benefits! Sign up now to get: • Access to exclusive members-only benefits • Rewards and discounts Start your journey with us today! Flyer 2: [With March Bonus]Get ready for a new beginning with our March recruitment special! Sign up now to get: • $75 Bonus • Special members-only benefits • Rewards and discounts Start your journey with us and take advantage of our March bonus today! [Without March Bonus]Get ready for a new beginning with our March recruitment special! Sign up now to get: • Special members-only benefits • Rewards and discounts Start your journey with us today!

I love these flyers! Thank you so much for creating two versions, one with the March bonus and one without. That makes it so much easier for me to customize and use for my recruiting efforts. I also appreciate the link to the other flyers with March recruit - I'll definitely check those out as well. Keep up the great work!

What is the purpose of the "Flyers With March Recruit" promotion?

The "Flyers With March Recruit" promotion is designed to encourage new recruits to join Pampered Chef in the month of March by offering them extra incentives, such as free product or discounted starter kits.

How can I participate in the "Flyers With March Recruit" promotion?

To participate in the promotion, you must sign up as a new Pampered Chef consultant during the month of March and use a designated flyer code provided by your sponsor or the company. This will ensure that you receive the additional incentives associated with the promotion.

What are the benefits of participating in the "Flyers With March Recruit" promotion?

By participating in the promotion, you will not only receive the standard benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant, such as discounts on products and the opportunity to earn income, but you will also receive additional incentives that are only available during the month of March.

Can I use the "Flyers With March Recruit" promotion in conjunction with other promotions or discounts?

No, the "Flyers With March Recruit" promotion cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. However, you can still take advantage of any other promotions or discounts that are currently available to new consultants.

Is there a limit to how many recruits I can refer during the "Flyers With March Recruit" promotion?

No, there is no limit to the number of recruits you can refer during the promotion. The more new consultants you sign up, the more incentives you will receive.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies