• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

March Recruit Special: Updated Flyers with March and April Deals

In summary, "Flyers With March Recruit" is a promotional campaign by Pampered Chef that runs during the month of March to help consultants grow their teams. Participating consultants can earn points for recruiting new team members and helping them reach sales goals, which can be redeemed for rewards such as free products, bonuses, and even a special trip for top recruiters. Consultants who are not able to recruit can still participate and may be eligible for other rewards and bonuses. To stay updated on the progress of the campaign, consultants can regularly check the consultant website, follow social media accounts, and check their email for updates and announcements.
kam
Staff member
Here are my flyers updated with the March recruiting special.

MarRecMarApr12_fillable: 3 month format with March Rec/March/April
MarRecMarAprMD12_fillable: 4-block format and includes the Mother's Day special along with the March Rec, March and April Specials
MiniCattyInsertMarRec12_fillable: Mini Catty with March Rec and March Specials
MarRec12_fillable: 2 month format March Rec and March Specials

Attachments

• MarRecMarApr12_fillable.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 455
  • MarRecMarAprMD12_fillable.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 478
  • MiniCattyInsertMarRec12_fillable.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 410
  • MarRec12_fillable.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 458
Thank you for your hard work :)

Thank so much.....I LOVE what you do and can't express to you how very much I appreciate it!!!!

Thank You!
Will you be updating w/ May?

VeronicaW said:
Thank You!
Will you be updating w/ May?

Yep, they are done, just need to post when I get home tonight.

Thank you so much! This is just what I needed!

Suzy in Texas

1. What is "Flyers With March Recruit" and how does it work?

"Flyers With March Recruit" is a promotional campaign that Pampered Chef runs during the month of March. It is designed to help our consultants grow their teams by offering special incentives and rewards for recruiting new consultants. Consultants can earn free products, bonuses, and other perks by participating in this campaign.

2. How can I participate in "Flyers With March Recruit"?

To participate in "Flyers With March Recruit," you must be a Pampered Chef consultant. During the month of March, you can earn points for recruiting new consultants, and these points can be redeemed for rewards. You can also earn points by helping your new recruits reach their sales goals.

3. What are the rewards for participating in "Flyers With March Recruit"?

The rewards for participating in "Flyers With March Recruit" vary, but they can include free products, bonuses, and even a special trip for top recruiters. The exact rewards and points system may change each year, so be sure to check our consultant website for the most up-to-date information.

4. Can I still participate if I am not able to recruit new consultants?

Yes, you can still participate in "Flyers With March Recruit" even if you are not able to recruit new consultants. You can earn points by helping your team members reach their sales goals, and you may also be eligible for other rewards and bonuses during the campaign.

5. How can I stay updated on the progress of "Flyers With March Recruit"?

You can stay updated on the progress of "Flyers With March Recruit" by regularly checking our consultant website and following our social media accounts. We will also send out email updates and announcements throughout the campaign, so be sure to check your inbox regularly for important information and updates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies